Beach Bums

After successfully putting Lilly to sleep Isabelle had already asked a more than willing Phoebe to keep an ear out for the sleeping Angel. Her plans for a night of love making on the beach with Freddie were in motion. Finding the sleepy singer in bed with heavy hooded eyes she walked over wearing a kimono opening it to reveal that she wore nothing but a lace thong. Eyes instantly bulging out of his head Freddie shot up.

"You kinky little girl!" he said pulling her down onto the bed with him. "Wait wait wait! not here, not yet" she said backing away. "Follow me" she said taking Freddie's hand. Going along with his beautiful girlfriend he did as she said with no questions asked. As they got closer to beach the sound of the crashing waves were louder. "Why are we back here?" asked Freddie finally. "Shhh" said Isabelle as they walked along the sand. "Okay...here"

Standing in the very spot they were in earlier Isabelle wrapped her arms around Freddie's neck standing on her tippy toes to plant a soft yet sensual kiss on his plump lips. "There's nothing more I want in the world right then for you to fuck me right here right now" she said reaching down his shorts to grip his extremely hard cock. "You dirty little minx you've had this planned all along haven't you?" he asked bringing her into his enclosure. "Oh yes"

It was in that very moment that Freddie knew for sure Isabelle was made for him. "I'm going to bury myself inside of you so deep" he said as he placed wet kisses along her neck. No more words were said as the couple found themselves rolling around in the sand. Hungrily attacking each others mouths as their hands roamed each others bodies.

Freddie removed the kimono that she wore, and caressed her breast. Massaging them as he brushed his palm against her erected nipples. This drove Isabelle mad, he knew her body so well. It was like a temple only he had a map to. She reacted so strongly to his touch. Starting a trail of kisses from her navel down to her pubic bone he spoke in between each kiss. "I. kiss love. kiss you. kiss so. kiss much."

Biting her lower lip as she shivered each time she watched as he removed her thong. Lifting her hips to help he smiled at her as he placed his head down between her legs. Licking a slow stripe down past her folds used his fingers to hold open her lips revealing her sensitive bud. Circling it with his tounge Isabelle began to let out long hard moans. The sounds of the waves muffled them.

He knew she was close when she would arch her back and yank at his hair. "Ohhh fuck! FREDDIEEE!" she screamed. Fucking her with his tounge through her orgasam he licked up the juices that poured from her. She fathomed at the thought of that it was only the beginning. She knew he was going to unleash havoc on her pussy.

"You taste so sweet my love" said Freddie as he wiped the cum from his moustache. Pulling down his shorts just enough to release his engorged hungry cock he pressed the head against her entrance. Pushing in only the tip he pulled out and did this same motion a few times. "Please baby..I can't- I can't wait..put it in" she whined crumbling beneath him. "As you wish" he said as the moonlight shined on his face.

Pushing her legs up by her head as far as they could reach he placed each one on each of his shoulders. With one swift thrust his full length was inside of her. Stretching her to hilt he pushed in as deep as he could. Earning cries and scratches down his back from Isabelle he picked up speed and began fucking her hard. Jaws dropped they both stared into each other's eyes as they fucked in the middle of the empty beach. "Fuck...ugh your pussy feels so good!" said Freddie as he slowed down.

"Shit I don't think I can hold back dear, your so wet and tight" he growled as sweat dripped from his forehead. "This pussy is all yours Freddie!" she moaned out at she felt herself approching yet another orgasam. "mmm yes you're close aren't you? I'm ganna cum with you my love" he said as he gave a few final thrusts. Holding himself still inside of her he emptied his load as her walls clenched his pulsating cock.

"Oooh fuck!" he jerked above her until every last drop was out. Catching their breaths as they both rode out the high they were on. "I love you so much Freddie" she said as he laid his head on her chest still inside of her. "I love you too my little minx!" The couple stayed in the very intimate postion listening to the crashing waves as they floated around in ecstasy. "HEY!" came a booming voice interrupting the bliss.

"YOU ARE TRESPASSING! AFTER HOURS THE BEACH IS CLOSED TO RESIDENTS!" echoed the voice of a coast guard through a megaphone. As the man approached the couple he shined his flashlight on them. He was shocked to find that the couple was naked. "Take a picture dear it'll last longer!" said Freddie as the man was unable to remove his eyes from them. "Aren't you Freddie Mercury?" asked the man.

"Yes I am!" replied Freddie. "That's too bad! I have to detain you both" he said much to Freddie's annoyance. Jumping off of Isabelle on his feet he adjusted his front and placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "How about an autograph and we can call it a night?!" The man agreed and headed back to his post. "Phew that was a close one!" said Freddie as he helped Isabelle to her feet and wrapped her kimono around her. Legs shaking she struggled to walk. "Oh fuck this is going to hurt in the morning!"

Burst of flashes suddenly blinded the couple as a swarm of paparazzi moved in on them. The photographers snapped as many pictures as they could. "Fucking vultures!" said Freddie as scooped up a semi paralyzed Isabelle into his arms and ran to hide. Unfortunately the photographs were able to take some very hot and controversial photos revealing the two as an item. Or as the press will call it hot gossip.

Back in New York

"Beach bum Freddie Mercury consumates relationship with mystery woman in Argentina"

The headline of the newspaper that was printed that day was accompanied by a photo of the half naked couple leaving the beach. A short interview with the coast guard read I caught them having sex which lead Freddie Mercury to bribe me with his autograph there was also a photo of the man holding up the megaphone he used that night that Freddie had signed.

An angry Bill who was waiting for Freddie back in his New York apartment crumbled up the newspaper and threw it into the fire. Pouring himself a shot of brandy he suddenly threw the bottle against the wall and began to destroy everything in the room.

Antiques and fine China were smashed into pieces, paintings ripped off the wall, Freddie's favorite pastel yellow drapes ripped off. Unzipping his pants and proceeding to urinate on the cream colored sofa.
S

atisfied with his path of destruction Bill left the apartment without looking back, but before he'd leave for good there was one last thing he would need to destroy. Freddie.