Turbulance

Warning: some dirty content up ahead 💦😘🍆

Spending the last few days in Argentina distant and hardly speaking more than three words to each other. There was a cold front between Isabelle and Freddie. After facing the harsh reality that his own baby didn't see him as her father he began to grow resentful towards Isabelle. To complicate things further he was numbing his feelings by getting high and choosing reckless behavior.

A flight back to the UK was quiet, not much noise admist besides the giggles and cries of the children of Queen. "Bloody hell you can cut the tension between those 2 with a knife!" said Brian to a hungover Roger. "Oh they'll be fine once they shag it out!" shaking his head yet laughing at his band mate Brian watched as Freddie and Isabelle exchanged glances at each other the entire flight. Both speaking with their eyes, almost telepathically.

Freddie was stubborn and refused to be the first one to approach the problem at hand. This seemed to be a pattern with him, something that would always put a strain on all of his relationships. He loved Isabelle so deeply but once he felt hurt or betrayed he'd shut down. Once the light for passengers to remain seated turned off Isabelle made her way to the small restroom.

Looking at her reflection she felt sorry for herself. She never meant for things to happen the way they did. She even went as far as thinking that she'd never see Freddie again never mind co-parent with him. At first she believed it to be fate that they reunited but maybe it was a sign that things wouldn't work. Isabelle thought back to all the nights that she used to lay awake thinking about all the possibilities and "what ifs"

Now that Freddie knew about Lilly all those unanswered questions could be put to sleep. Great, he wanted to be in her life but could Isabelle and Freddie be apart of each other's? It seemed as if every time they forgot about one another they'd somehow cross each other's paths. An undeniable dynamic between them that neither could deny.

Splashing water on her face she took a deep breath and put on her best poker face. A small tap was heard at the door followed by a soft muffled voice. "Isabelle? It's me...may I come in?" asked Freddie. Unlocking the small door and sliding it open she was shocked to find him standing there with a rolled up hundred dollar bill behind his ear. Forcing himself in and shutting the door leaving not much room for either of them to move around in such a small amount of space.

"Um what are you doing?" she asked as he reached into his packet removing a baggy of white powder. "What does it look like?" he replied back to her reflection. Lining up the stimulant and sniffing it through the bill, Isabelle watched as Freddie did the one thing she didn't approve of. It was almost as if he was taunting her, as if doing it to get under her skin. He knew how she felt about it. "Want some?" he asked with that sexy sarcastic grin.

"No thanks I don't like drugs" she replied reaching for the door. "Oh right...keeping children away from their real father is more your cup of tea ay darling?" staring into his dark eyes she had a million things she could say to him but she knew he was hurt. Maybe others were fooled by his cold demeanor but not her. Choosing not to feed into it she reached for the door handle again but this time he grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her against the wall. With no words spoken he crashed his lips onto hers.

"Wha-what are you doing?" she asked in between kisses. Still not responding Freddie worked his hands down her back and gave her bottom a squeeze. She could feel his hardened cock pressing against her leg. Slipping his hand between her legs he forced a lone finger past her panties and was pleased to find the wetness pooling between her legs. Inserting his finger he curled it inside of her watching as she squirmed beneath him. "Freddie...."