Chapter 4

Bill Pov

Love him? I thought this was called sex? Or are they the same thing? The human language is so confusing; I liked it when they all just grunted at each other and poked around with sticks. Not that I wasn't about to poke Pine Tree with a stick, if  you know what I mean.

I chuckled at my own thoughts, which earned a slightly confused look from my sapling. I mentally scolded myself, the guy probably thinking I was amused by his thoughts. I was here to savor an experience that caused the human race so much pain emotionally and physically if it didn't go right, and I wouldn't let a slip of the vocal cords ruin a chance to understand. Why do the bipeds even have them, anyways? I managed to talk just fine without them in my pure energy form. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Pine Tree shifted around some more. I made a mental note of how easily a human body could be distracted, by both their own thoughts and pleasure and the same of another. He had one eye open, slightly, waiting for my penetrative action. 

What is he waiting for? He laughed at me, is this whole thing a trick to embarrass me after all? I should have never done this. He probably is just here to cause me pain, I should have never trusted him. Especially not with my body, not again... not like this.

I frowned internally and leaned close, keeping the tip of this body's reproductive organ, with constant and stable pressure, against Pine Tree's central underside. I listened closely to his mind as my (What was is called, a penis?) slid deeper, the prodding leading to six and three-fourths inches of depth. The feeling was very tight, warm and unbelievably soft, which I assumed summed up the words sexual pleasure. This is why I was very confused when the thoughts that were not my own went from regret, to relief, then finally an odd mixture of extreme pain, discomfort but also willingness. 

Ah! I-It hurts, I'm burning! I feel like I'm being torn apart!

The thoughts were very loud as the brunet's cries rang and bashed against the sides of my skull, causing my vessel a severe degree of emotional distress that was intensified by the look of a silent scream passing over his lips. I had to admit that the amount of concern I felt surprised me. His thoughts wavered and cracked. I didn't like it.

"Should I stop, and pull out?" 

I didn't want to, because then this night would be for nothing and I would never be this close to the boy again. I was glad when my favorite human's reply was in my favor. 

"No! I mean, Bill... Between males, it's supposed to hurt at first."

Heheh, pleasure that always had a bit of pain? I could get used to that. It made it even better that Pine Tree sounded desperate to keep me here with him, inside him even. Maybe he liked the pain, too, just a little bit?

I didn't say anything, and I was unsure if my grin budged during the whole ordeal. I told him his pain wouldn't be funny, but my face had probably betrayed my current human emotions, making me look like I had lied. Still grinning, whether it had stayed or just returned, I proceeded to move my hips. I only had time for a slight adjustment before Pine Tree was crying out again, this time verbally.

"B-Bill, wait! Stop..." I gave him an are you serious expression, one eyebrow raised. "You just said it was okay to keep going!"

He looked away from me as I yelled, his face flushed as always. His voice was softer as he squirmed under my gaze, most likely a bit intimidated by my anger. Or maybe dominance? We were currently connected, after all. I hadn't meant to yell, but he kept confusing me and I refused to fall prey to that stupid human emotion over and over again.

"I said you didn't need to pull out, not..." God, I can feel it heating up. Is that normal? Mmm, Bill looks so sexy, "... not that you could move, yet. L-Let me get used to it." And warm up some more, ooh.. that heat is nice..

It was hard to separate Pine Tree's sensual thoughts and objective speech, due to him trailing off at points and the very clear contrast between the two, but I managed. His struggle, while not a painful one I assumed, made me smile. 

"No." He gasped as I gave a small shove with my hips, thrusting to be as deep as the boy's body allowed. "I know you like it, you're face says is all!"

And it did. Pine Tree tried to show a disapproving look in return for my stubbornness but failed, his features changing to acceptance as a sweet-sounding groan left him. Both of his dark brown eyes opened to look into mine, the red on his cheeks blossoming brighter than any rose. Who knew the rush of blood to a human's fleshy face could be so pleasing. 

"S-Shut up." It feels so tingly...

"Do you really not want to hear the sounds of pleasure you may cause?"

I reached to stroke the area as it got even darker, moving my hips more and watching as every millimeter of friction caused him to flinch and react in a number of different ways. All of them lured me closer until my lips were pressed against his, silencing a moan caused by a slightly faster thrust. 

His lips were even softer than his insides, and slightly swollen. He had probably tried to keep himself from making noise, but was unsuccessful. 

Faster, and harder...

Pine Tree's shameless request encouraged me to pull away from a kiss, but not without nipping first, and chuckle.

"You got it, babe."

And with that I began my unrelenting attack on his rear, giving in to my desire to hump Pine Tree until all he saw was the blue-fire stars of the mindscape. His reply of, "Don't call be babe!" was cut off, and we stayed like that for a while. Or rather, I continued to rock myself against the human's lower half and run my hands across his torso while he was quite vocal in his pleasure. With his legs squeezing the life out of my waist and his hands tightly gripping my shoulders, it was clear the boy was in a state of ecstasy. 

I cursed myself for not being able to stop.  After waiting so long for the construction of my vessel to be complete, despite having all the time in the world, it was beyond incredible to use it like this. All the warmth and tingles and shooting jolts through me, my body, made me want to howl. After not being able to feel much, the physical enjoyment was overwhelming but welcomed to a great extent. I glanced at Pine Tree, wanting to see if he was feeling all of these things. 

His eyes were tightly shut, his lips parted as heavy breathing brushed against my neck. I could feel a sharpness just below my shoulder on my upper back, which felt good, but it took me longer than normal to realize it was the kid's nails digging into my skin. It was getting hard to focus, and thinking was becoming unbearable. All of my emotions were dull as I relied completely on instinct to guide my actions.

My body was... preparing for something?

Another look told me that Pine Tree's body, shiny with sweat, twitchy, and pinned beneath my demonic self, was experiencing the same thing. A tightness was forming, growing from a soft hum from within to a full on fiery blaze that demanded my attention, weakening every other part of me and driving the both of us forward. 

I was faintly aware of Pine Tree speaking, but his words were lost in the air with his wasted breath. All I could hear was the blood pumping in my ears, my newly crafted heart pounding out of my chest. Suddenly a high pitched cry filled the room, joining the tunes in my head as the tightness around my penetrative limb was too much. My own voice echoed shortly after with an indescribable sound.

It felt like my body was exploding, but in such a way that was more amazing than any super nova. I was consumed. Dizzy, but able to feel everything all at once. And that feeling, that feeling! I shook with delight, groaning as my voice became uncontrollable. 

I was at the height of my high when I threw my head back and started to laugh. I could get used to this.