Chapter 5

Dipper Pov

"Don't call me- Uh!" 

I didn't have a chance to finish before I was pushed back against the bed, arching upwards as my hands flew to Bill's shoulders for support. My eyes widened and started to water while my body stiffened. I knew I had basically commanded Bill to do this, but it was starting to hurt again. I had gotten used to the feeling of being topped, but only when he was slow. My desires had influenced the thoughts he heard, demanding more, but my body had not been entirely ready.

Neither one of us had mentioned the use of lube and that small heat inside had instantly turned into an unpleasant burning sensation, which grew stronger with the friction of each speedy thrust. It was unpleasant, but the pain started to fade once more. I would have been annoyed at my pain's slow retreat, if it hadn't been for the now returning pleasure that came in double the amount than before.

"Mmm, Bill..."

I couldn't help it. My face was on fire as I moaned his name. It was only a second after when I realized exactly what I was doing, and it hit me at full force. How did this even happen? It was less than twenty minutes ago that I had been alone in my bed, almost asleep, only considering the possibility of masturbation. And now, now... I was having anal sex with a demon, a monster who had tried to kill me and Mabel, and- 

"Ah!"

My gasp sounded through the room as Bill hit a very sensitive spot within me, probably my prostate. I could feel the heat on my face worsen as it suddenly occurred to me that he might have been listening, and the action was in retaliation for my rude thoughts. It was very effective, but as I looked up at his face it seemed that the- nnggh.. the hit had been an accident. H-... He didn't look as if he was even paying attention to me, mentally. His one visible eye was filled with stars as he leaned over me, and he wasn't responding. 

The sickening but pleasurable shock waves continued as Bill continued to rock me against the headboard, with an almost direct hit to my sweet spot every time, making it very hard to think in full sentences. I could feel my body tightening, the stimulus starting to be too much. 

"Uhhh, Pine Tree~"

I watched as my partner groaned, causing my blush to go impossibly dark at the mention of my nickname. It didn't help that he had appeared with such a well developed body, one that I couldn't take my eyes off of. I could see the slightest changes in his face and hear the faintest change in his breathing. The muscles in Bill's shoulders and neck bulged as he used all of his strength to hold our hips above the bed, and I could feel them in his lower back from both my legs wrapped around his waist and the way he pounded into me. 

B-Bill...

I tried once again to get his attention, sending a silent plea for him to steady himself, but I was ignored. Curse him, then. If he wouldn't control himself I wasn't going to hold off, either. With one hand I reached down for my neglected member, throbbing and aching for attention. It took a bit of will-power to close my eyes and block out the larger, perfectly tanned body above me, but I managed before starting to stroke myself.

At first it was slow, with a soft grip at the base and small twist at the head, but it was hard to keep myself so restrained. I was embarrassed that I was doing this in front of Bill. Then I remembered that I wanted to lose myself, and after running my thumb over the slit I began pumping at medium speed before jacking off as fast as I could. 

I had pleasured myself before, but with the demon, pushed up against and inside me, the feeling I got was far greater than any alone time spent in the Mystery Shack's upstairs bathroom. My breath hitched and I arched up, using my other hand and tight grip on his shoulder to pull me closer to him.