In the end I found myself eating two corn-dog alone in the corner. When I go to the cafeteria I was expecting that Zein or some of my blockmates are there. However I only saw one group of students eating their food on a table. I don't want to meddle with them or intrude. So I decided to eat alone in a long table.

The day is quite normal. I attended every class till the last and waited until our last class today. Gladly, it's only some literature class and I don't really know why I enjoy it that much. I was active the whole time, ready to answer such questions that was asked by our teacher in this class.

At last I was preparing to head out of the classroom. I pick up all the things that I brought inside our class. The journal, notebook, and ballpen holder.

" Uh, Evins right ? "

A girl with her red tied up hair approach me while I'm preparing to go out. Some curly whiskey of her hair falls down her forehead, and it somehow makes her look like Rose who was portrayed by Kate Winslet on Titanic. She's wearing a short dress which hem ends half her thigh with a plain pastel blue.

" Yes, and you - " she giggle before she cut me off. Intruding the sentence I should finish to let her know I'm approachable and can be easily be friends with.

" Enthiaty Ronald, miss Evins. "

" No, just call me Eliana, everyone calls me that. " I genuinely smile at her to avoid the verging tension, or is it just me since it's been so long since I Make new acquaintances.

" You must be thinking why I talk to you, well, I just want to invite you to the grand party tonight. "

"Oh, " is the only thing I said. I never been to a wild party if that's what is she's pertaining to. Say that its a grand ball, I'll go and slay it.

" Wait, you won't come? "

" I.. I'm not sure. "

" Eliana, come-on! I always go to party but I never saw you there, just come I won't please you after this. "

Partying tonight is a good idea, I think. I don't have any assignments, projects or such things that concern school. Maybe I should try it, I will be bored at home later anyway. But ofcourse, there will be boys tonight. And some of them may act the not so normal way. It won't be bad, my subconscious added. I really need this just tonight.

" Just promise me you won't leave me later. "
I said as my finality. Letting her have the chance to assure myself that I will only party tonight and that there will be no wild things that will certainly happen to some. The idea of boys out the party, non sober and drunk makes me think that they will act the way the man acts to me before.

Take note that he's not even drunk that time. Argh.

" Duh, I invite you and you're thinking I'll leave you, shut up we're gonna go there. "

She laughs and somehow I was calm and not worrying about anything at first.

" 7 PM tonight Eliana, we're gonna go there! "

She shouted while she's waving goodbye. We spent the last minute on the way to the parking lot where we have both cars parked. The way she said 'grand party earlier give me a sullen idea that it will be just a normal teenager night out party. However his dear friend who I forgot the name is having a birthday party. Just add the wild into that.

___

I spent the remaining hours looking for a decent clothes that will match the occasion later on. I was intrigued of the idea of wearing a hot pair of clothes that will somehow catch attention from boys but this is my first party, I should atleast make it a little special.

It was 5 when I decided to wear a string maroon dress that ends near my panty. That barely covered my whole body as it shows almost my whole thigh shoulders and my bac too, simce it's backless. I won't let the short shorts aside today as I don't want to get embarrassed later just because they saw my panty. I only said a ' duh for that thought. I'm going to a party and I should enjoy it and avoid thinking of the possibility later!

I also end up wearing makeup. Only that I just wear concealer, foundation, a gradient pink-red lipstick. I don't bother to put eyeshadow, eyebrow, or false eyelashes. I have them naturally so why bother to do it? I also have my natural red lips and that's the only thing I wanted to put on as an alternative though, not necessarily.

My brown hair is also a natural wavy so I just brush it and give a little volume in it. My six inch stiletos are ready now, I wear it and I think my outfit isn't that bad.

6:30 is the time where enthiaty honks her car as she arrive at our mansion. I told her the details of our address but she said she don't need to, it's like everyone around the city knows our Mansion and I'm quite uncomfortable for it I mean address should be kept a secret and I don't want to hear my subconscious talking that there will be something bad that will happen because of that, soon so I follow my steps downstairs.

" Maybe I really need to leave you later. All the men will bring you home! Dang. " She joked. I smiled at her. Well I should take that as a compliment.

" So are you. " I hoped she'll taked that as a compliment too. I sit at the shotgun inside her car and for a while I think I'm underdress. Enthiaty is wearing a crop top, and a tight black skirt, the stockings she used is in a net version and she looks like an e-girl. However her face contradicts my thinking. It suits her actually.