Chapter 28

Authors note
Hey guys I actually wrote more but it didn't save and I didn't notice so sorry about that!
**********************
Lucy POV

Lunch wasn't what I called the best. The waiter spilled everything on my clothes and then Calum went to help me and tripped over everything. It was a good laugh though.
"Thanks for lunch" I laughed.
"It was no problem." He laughed still picking off pickle seeds from his shirt. He wanted to walk me home so I agreed. When i am home i will call Niall. I miss him so much. We hardly talked either because he is too "busy". I sighed.
"What's wrong?" Calum asked.
"Oh... Nothing. I was just thinking about how ruined this shirt is." I said laughing.
"You can always buy another one." He laughed. Once we got to my apartment I thanked him, kisses him on the cheek and went upstairs. Niall said I could always use their apartment, but it is always too smelly. I jumped on my bed, took out my phone and saw two missed calls from Harry? I called him back.
"Lucy." He sounded worried.
"Hey Harry what's wrong?"
"It's about Niall, he is going ballistic."
"What do you mean." I heard a crash in the back round and "I'm going to kill him!"
"Uh what was that." I asked jumping a little.
"In the headlines.. On the paper.. Niall calm down! Uh it said that you and Calum were on a date.." He said.
"Oh my god. No we just met he wanted to talk to me about setting up.... Uh never mind.. But no not a date!! I love Niall I would never do that even though me and Niall are just friends I would never trust me we are just friends." I said too quickly. I hear Niall laugh.
"So you do love me?" I could see the smirk on his face and he laughed.
"Uh what is going on?" I asked.
"Dude he is standing still like he is planning a plot death." Then I heard Harry laugh.
"I'm sorry I can't do this anymore it was a prank!" He laughed. My jaw dropped.
"You dick!" I said.
"I'm sorry but it was funny."
"Not to me. In matter of fact I just might ask Calum out on a date now." I said smirking.
"WHAT!!!! Nooooooo please don't it was a joke do not take it seriously!!"
"Sorry already done." I said sighing. "If only you didn't put a prank on me."
"I am going to call him right now!!" Niall said furiously. "Calum it's Niall. Why did you say yes when Lucy asked you out on a date? Yes you did! She...just...told..me. Dammit Lucy!" I laughed.
"Payback for payback Niall." I laughed. I could hear Harry snickering.
"But I have to go. The girls and I are going to go to the park. Bye guys!"
"Bye Lucy!" I hung up. I'm actually going to sleep.
************
Athena's POV

"Oh my god.. Alex I didn't expect you to actually sleep with him!!" I said wide eyed.
"I know but I was drunk!!" She said running around fixing everything. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. ex is my friend who is basically is a slut. She slept with every guy I knew other than Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Violeta moved away today. And only I knew. She didn't want anyone to know. She actually moved to Washington DC. Which is good.. I guess. I decided to look at the news paper for once while Alex was freaking out. And I saw on the front page: Lucy White's New Lover? With Calum and her?!? What the heck since when was Lucy dating Calum? I decided to call Harry to see if Niall knew about it.
"Hey Athena."
"Hey did you know Lucy is dating Calum?!" I said loudly.
"Yea and she isn't. She said she just talked to him about a few things don't worry." Harry said.
"Ok bye" I hung up. I decided to help Alex clean up
**********
Lucy POV

I woke up and decided to drive to Starbucks. I decided to text Niall and next thing I know, I blacked out.
*******
I jolted up from my slumber. Where am I? I thought. I looked around. I was in the coffee shop. That was a dream?! I heard the door open and five young men went in line. One looked at me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled shyly and waved.
*******
WELL THATS THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!!! I am making a new one I dont know what to call is yet so yea BYEEEEE I WILL PUT UP THE sequel soon BYEEE.
-Haley :D