Chapter 15

Ruby's POV

I got up early, I wasn't as excited as Lucy but I was excited. Today we were going to Universal again and then tomorrow as well. After universal we are switching hotels to the Double Tree and going to Sea World and Aquatica the rest of the days. I went into Lucy and Niall's room and I froze in the spot.

"What....the....fuck." I said. Lucy and Niall didn't notice their bodies were "uncovered" from the bed showing their "private" parts. Once they noticed the pulled the sheets over them. I was laughing so hard.

"You two mother fuckers hit it on last night!" I laughed. Niall and Lucy were so red.

"I will let you two love birds have your 'fun'" quoting fun.

Once I got into my room I started cracking up.

"What's wrong Ruby?" Louis asked. he was getting dressed and he was shirtless I couldn't help but stare.

"N..N..Niall and Lucy hit it on last night!" I said cracking up. Louis started laughing as well.

"Anyways, let's go see the others yea?" I said they were all down stairs eating. It turns out that Harry and Athena hit it on lat night and even this morning. I walked in on them too. Ew just no. Once we got downstairs Niall and Lucy were down there too.

"Hey guys!" I said smirking.

"Hey." they said eating. Once we finished eating a ton of fans wanted our autographs and pictures. After 30 minutes of doing that we went to the boats to get to Islands of Adventure.

"Holy fuck it's hot." I said.

"No shit sherlock." Lucy said. We all laughed when we heard that. Finally we got to Islands and we went on the Hulk again. After that, we went to Marvel land. We went on the Spider Man and almost got killed by the bad guys and yelled boo when they came up on the screen. After that we went on Doctor Doom's Fear Fall where you shoot straight up in the sky. It was fun. After doing that we went to Cartoon Land and we first took a picture with Marmaduke pulling us. Then after that we went on Dudley Do Right's Rip Saw Falls. It is a water ride. On the first log Lucy was in the front and Niall hung on the her tightly. Then in the back it was Louis and me. The next log was Angelina and Liam and Violeta and Zayn. And then Athena and Harry alone. We all took funny pictures and Niall bought ours. After that we went on Popeye's journey to save Olive. It is also a water ride. Louis, Niall,Lucy, and I got soaked while the others were laughing at us they got soaked on the spot. We all laughed but them. There were these bridges so a lot of fans were yelling our names. Also there was this boat and people tried to get us wet. I got wet and I flipped them off. Once we rode that a few times we decides to eat we got a meal deal so we eat when ever we want. Niall and Lucy got the most food of course. After they are a ton we went to Jurassic Park. We rode the water ride and a T-Rex almost killed us. After that we went to Harry Potter land.

"OMG, we have to get Butter Bear!" Lucy squealed. We ran over there and bought some. it was really good. After riding the ride and getting a your from Harry we went on a ride called Duelen Dragons. there were two sides. Niall, Lucy, Harry, and Athena went on the fire side and Louis, Liam, Angelina,and I went on the ice side. After that we went to Seuss Land. We went in Car in the Hat, The Sneech Train, One Fish Two Fish, then we went back to our hotel to swim. After that we went to Universal. We rode Transformers, The mummy, Despicable Me, The Mummy, Jaws, The Simpsons, and we watched fear factor. Harry got snaked dumped on his head. He was freaking out. Louis and I were laughing so hard. After that we went on Men In Black and we went to go eat again. After we are for am hour we went on E.T., And watched an animal show. After we are again (thanks Niall-.-) we went back to the hotel to pack and go to the Double Tree. Once we got there we went to bed but not Louis and me. We had other plans..

*************************************************

Help...so bored on the plane.. listening to music.... SO BORED!! Enjoy the book :)

Haley xoxo