Chapter 5

Lucy POV

Once I woke up I had a cramp in my neck because I had slept on Niall all night. Niall was still sleep so I was basically stuck in his arms.

"Good morning Lucy!" Harry says loudly and wakes everyone up in a startle. I laughed.

"Good morning." I said smiling back.

Niall kissed me on the cheek and got up, went to the bathroom, and came back. He smiled.

"Me and Athena are going to get coffee together. And do things after. See ya later." Harry said. He has bad grammar.

"Bye Lucy!" Athena said excitedly.

"Bye. Have fun." I said smiling and waving.

I didn't know what 'things' they were doing after but I didn't want to know. All the other 'couples' are going out to so it left Niall and me alone. He smiled.

"Do you want to go to get a dog?"

***********************************************

Harry POV

I really never felt this way before about a girl. She was kind, sweet, and hot. It fits me perfectly. Thankfully I had sun glasses and a beanie in my pocket that covered all of my hair so I wouldn't be recognized. we sat down at a cafe place and we talked about ourselves. It is weird, I have never done that with a girl. She already knows about me and she told me everything about her. She knew Lucy since the 4th grade and have been friends since. She has a sister and just stayed in this city since.

"I have always wanted to go to the Statue of Liberty." Athena said sighing.

"One of my friends Angelina is hella rich but she won't take me."

"We can go after this." I said smiling.

"Really?!" Athena squealed.

"Yea." I wanted to make her like me more not because I am famous but who I really am.

"OMG thank you this is gunna be the best day!" She said smiling. Then she kissed me. her lips felt softer than last night. I kissed back. We broke away and I smiled with her blushing.

"Well let's go!" I said and grabbed her hand she accepted it and we were walking to the docks to see the Statue of Liberty. I could get us in since I am famous. I will make this the best day of her life.

*************************************************

Liam POV

I was staring at Angelina again when she was talking. She told how her uncle was so successful and got rich off of his company of Apple. She lives with her uncle. It was funny because I had everything apple. But I was thinking more of how me and Angelina would be a great couple. I noticed that she had ombré hair at the tips. I liked that. And her brown caring eyes were beautiful.

"Liam?" she said. I snapped out of my day dream.

"Huh?" She giggled.

"I wanted to know what you wanted to do today." She said still giggling.

"We should go to the movies!" I said. I love the movies I go 3 times a week.

"Great. I love the movies. I go three times a week." Angelina said.

"Me too!" I said loudly. We have things in common. I like that about her.

"Really! I thought I was the only one." she said.

I took her hand."Your not." I said smiling. She blushed.

"Anyways let's go!" She said all excited.

When walked over there. There wasn't that many people. I looked at the movie list. I wanted to see the Monument Men forever.

"I want to see the Monument Men. what about you." Angelina said.

"Me too. I have wanted to see that movie forever." I said. We have a lot in common.

"Great! lets go then!" she said smiling.

I followed her in the movies after we paid and got popcorn and went into the movies. Her hair whipped past me when she took my hand.

Strawberries.

I love strawberries.

*************************************************

Louis POV

I already like this girl and I only knew her for a day. She was tall, sweet, and Hot. Who wouldn't want that in a girl?

"What should we do Louis?" Ruby said her hazel eyes questioning me.

"We should go ice skating." I said smiling.

"I suck at ice skating but ok." She said smiling. That smile.

We walked over there and we bought ice skates. I knew everyone would crowd us because I was in One Direction. Ruby didn't care, she only like the person inside the most. She told me that over lunch. I adored that about her.

Once we got on the skating rink it was very slippery. No duh it is ice. I thought. Ruby was actually very good and I was on the side about to slip on my bum.

"You lied to me." I said pouting.

"When?"

"When you said you suck at ice skating." I said.

"Thanks Louis but I do suck." She said stoping her skating next to me.

I pulled her in and kissed her. It was my only chance or she would lap me like 10 times. She kissed back. It was like sparks. I never kissed a girl that actually cared for me. We broke apart and she was blushing. I smiled and we skated again. This was going to be a while.

*************************************************

Zayn POV

Violeta and I decided to eat lunch. We ate at Olive Garden which Violeta loves. It was Italian. I liked what I ate. I ate chicken parm and Violeta ordered the same. Once we finished eating she was going to pay. I stopped her.

"I am paying." I said fishing out my wallet.

"No need Zayn. thank you though." Before she could pay I put out my credit card. She grumbled something under her breath but smiled.

"We should go ice skating." Violeta said.

"Ok I have never been." I said smiling.

Violeta dragged me along and once we arrived I saw ruby and Louis making out. I covered my eyes and Violeta's mouth making an 'o'.

"We should sneak up on them!" Violeta said. I like how this girl thinks.

"Good idea." I said smiling.

Once we paid we snook up on ruby and Louis.

"Hey guys!" I said loudly. Louis and ruby jumped. Louis fell down as well. I laughed.

"What the hell Zayn!" Louis said while Violeta was laughing.

"You guys having fun there?" I said winking. Ruby was blushing.

"Ruby want to skate?" Violeta said still laughing.

"Sure." Ruby said and they skated past.

"Again what the hell was that for?!" Louis said punching me.

"Sorry for saying but that was really funny.

"What ever." he said grumbling.I was laughing still.

*************************************************

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I decided to write it on the other couples. Let's see in the next chapter was everyone thinks of the new dog! Enjoy and please vote!

-Haley:)