Goodbye Despair x reader : Get to the bottom of this

Start from the beginning

" I'll let you find out, you are investigating after all..." The vagueness of his response further irritated us. He was never any help in the cases, he just further confused us. One thing was for certain though, he wasn't with us when we discovered the body.

~ — ~

" Let's start here...Where were you when the storage house was on fire?" I needed to narrow it down to specifics to get answers even if they weren't straight forward.

" In there! I was in there waiting to burn alive!" He shouted, shaking his head.

" Me not them, damn it!"

I glance at Chiaki to silently ask for her opinion. She didn't say anything at first as she went over the possibilities in her head.

It wasn't like Nagito was actually in there, there was no way he'd just disappear like that without injury. That's when it clicked, the shattered window.

" And you escaped by smashing through the window." I asked more openly than directed at Nagito himself.

" I'd say that makes sense. After all he wasn't in the building when we got there." Sonia chimed in.

Kazuichi shook his head, " No no no, whose to say we can actually believe this wack job!" He had a point, Nagito had thrown us off so many times in previous trials. " He's completely lost it, plus it's obvious he killed (Y/N)! We all know that, so why don't we just vote already?"

" It's too early to say that....we need to look at every angle before we decide." Chiaki took the lead, her statement firm and serious.

There was audible whining from the mechanic but the majority nodded even if they felt Nagito was to blame.

" This was part of your plan? To find the traitor and you decided it was (Y/N)?" Akane pitches in, trying to stay mature and not blow up at Nagito.

" Gahhh! They aren't the traitor, ahhhh they just got in the way." His finger nails tore at his jacket which slightly exposed his wrists. On his right wrist there was a red ring , small scratches and scrapes all along said area as well.

" Nagito, what happened to your wrist?" I asked, I pointed at the dedicated wrist. Nagito rose it to glance at whatever was there.

" They got violent, it wasn't intentional, but trash like me deserved it." Once again, more nonsensical words without enough context.

" What the fuck does that mean?" Fuyuhiko slammed his fist down.

" They tried to take control, it was MY plan!" Nagito cried, it sounded more stressed this time.

   " You keep mentioning some sort of plan. What was it?" My  question was thrown out the window once again with his maniacal laughter. Fuyuhiko immediately yelling at him to stop.

   " With that information we can assume (Y/N) got physical....so did that prompt you to stab them?" I continued, another more straightforward question.

   " They saw me holding it, yet they still tried to stop me." Nagito confessed, wiping the tears and snot messily with his sleeves.

   " So you admit to stabbing them then?" Kazuichi shook his head, not like he was surprised but more that he was disappointed he was correct.

   " Back on the topic of the rope. It appears you have a mark cause by something similar." Chiaki continued back to a previous question.

   " Yeah, plus there were ropes all around the room including in (Y/N)'s hand." Akane bringing in more information on the scene.

Danganronpa Angst Oneshots (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara