4.

Cassian

She drank and danced. Moving her body under the lights, swaying her hips. I shouldn't be thinking like that like ever.

A few moments later, there's a guy came up to her and put his hands all over her and started to get down. She was getting scared. And this scumbag was creepy. I threw him to the ground and start punching him abruptly and kept bleeding. All the people who were dancing stopped and Nyx screamed for me to stop. I stopped, she doesn't want to make a scene. Then, I gripped her wrist and pulled her outside the house.

She yelled, "what were you thinking ?"
"Are you out of your god damn mind. Do you go around and punch people around."
She kept blabbering and I got frustrated.

I pulled her to me close enough to feel our breath on each other, she stopped talking and her cheeks flushed reddish than the sun burning. I crashed my lips on hers roughly, dominating the air and she submitted. Moving my hands to her waist pulling her firmly to me. Her hands grabbed my hair pulling me in more, closing her eyes feeling the moment as me.

She broke the kiss for air and I said, "No one would ever touch you either me or no one. Because trust me their hands will be out of his body for touching you."
She looked at me studying how protective over her.

"Jealousy looks bad on you." She smirked.

"You didn't say anything when my mouth was on yours moment ago." I hinted back.

"Prick" she said getting out of my grip.

"I don't want to go back. After what have you done." She said referring to that guy.

"Alright, I will take you home if you want that." I replied waiting for her to make up her mind.

"Yeah, please. Cassian take me home, I don't feel well."

I picked her up and start my way to the car.

"You know I can walk right." She protested.

"I know." She huffed defeated.

The little tease she is. I opened the passenger door and put her in closing the door and reached to the other side to hurry and drive her to her mansion.
The car ride was quite and she was in her own head looking at the window and the sky that is now covered with stars along with the moon.

We reached the gate and it opened and sped to the drive thru.

I get outside quickly enough to open the door for her and letting her out. Stumbled across the walking thru so I thought of carrying her again. This time she didn't say anything about it. I climbed the stairs to the front door and put her down.

She turned to me looking in my eyes. These brown eyes that take me to another realm, another dimension of this world. Her mouth began moving saying something i didn't hear it and get myself out of this stance and said "what"

"I said you want to tuck me to bed or something" she repeated again.

"You little tease. I would do that if you want to." I replied with a smug. Feeling like a teenager standing with his crush.

She huffed and said "goodnight, Cassian."

"Goodnight, Principessa."