3.

Nyx

I ran to my room and held the phone in hand.

I whispered aggressively, "What do you want ?"

"Is that how you say good evening, daddy ?"

I sighed and I cursed under my breath.
"What do you want"

He let out a sigh before saying, "That's how you say thank you for the ride this morning. Anyways, how are you doing ?" He asked, concerned.

"I am quite well now, thank you. And thanks for the ride in the morning."

"You're welcome principessa."
"See ya tomorrow."

I hung up and let out a heavy breath that I didn't know I was holding so much long for this call.

Arcane came in after I texted her to come quickly.

"What happened ?" She bursted through the door.

"He called me."

"And ? What did he had to say"

"He kept teasing me until he asked how I was feeling and then told me see ya tomorrow."

"Is he even that sexy ?" Arcane asked.

"Absolutely! Anne, he looks like was sculpted by the devil. Deep brown eyes, black slick hair and very tall."

"Someone's falling." She teased me.

"Haha, very funny, I would rather fall down the stairs then falling for him."

"We will see, bitch."
"Get some sleep now."

How will I sleep now, after knowing he is a pain in the ass.
Anyways, he will eventually leave me alone.

Next morning
I wake up at 7 am grumbled as I fought the sleep off my eyes. Rubbing my eyes until I got in the bathroom. Brushing my teeths, taking a shower real fast and doing my hair and sitting on my bed. Waiting for everyone to wake up and start having breakfast before we all head to the university.

Arcane knocked on my door thinking i didn't respond, making her open the door. She was astonished by me being ready and waiting.

"Took you long to get up." I laughed at her and got up dragging her along with me to the kitchen.

"No, I know you're a heavy sleeper." She laughed at me.

"Good morning, girls." Dad greeted us.

"Good morning." We said in union.

Janus walked in to the kitchen grabbing the sandwich and bitting into it while scrolling through his phone.

"I will be late tonight." Dad said, kissing our heads before he heads out.

I sighed knowing what that means. He will probably not be home in another day or two.

"Let's go. We will be late guys." I said hurriedly.