2.

Nyx

I have been with this stranger for over the night now.

Feeling awkward is an understatement. But afraid if Janus was dead. I will wear white that's for sure. But I just need to know.

He took me to a door I didn't know it was there. He hurried me in a car and he get in after me.
I sat folding my arms and annoyed.

"Did you find him ?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes" He said while tapping on his phone.

I let a breath I didn't know I was holding. And looked through the window needing to know where will we go.
My eyes felt heavy and before I know, I drifted to a deep sleep.

                                _____

Next Morning

I rubbed my eyes from sleep. All I remember was screams and wait JANUS!

I sat on the bed involuntary and looked around me. Luxury was a word less than what is in front of me. Grey stikes on black walls.

The sun was beaming in the room. I remember my room has black walls like this too. But not that huge space.

I heard the door open and then that asshole came in. Him calling me a prostitute last night came rushing to my head. I stood up and took long paces and then I slapped him. He didn't say anything. Before he try and say anything, I slapped him once more.

I am satisfied right now.

"Will you stop with the slapping ?" He groaned.

"One for calling me a prostitute and two because you didn't tell me anything about my brother." I glared at him.

"Firstly, I am sorry for saying that, I was drunk as you are. Secondl-" I cut him off.

"I wasn't drunk. Don't assume things you don't know." I rolled my eyes.
He sighed and continued.

"Secondly, Your brother was out of the club before everything happen." He assured me.

I let a sigh of relief, knowing Janus went home and hasn't been killed or hurt.

"Thank you!" I said biting my lower lip. Okay, I was wrong. He did took me away from danger at least.

"And I am sorry." I added.

He frowned at me and said "I deserved that. Don't apologize."

I looked in his eyes. I got lost in those ocean blue eyes. That hold many emotions. Hell, it holds stories that I think I am not capable of.
He snapped me from my daydream and said  "Um, We are in the same university, Will you be ready in 10 ?"

"Wait! Really ? Yes, yes I will." I was confused. Same university! I thought he was old. Wow

"Good! There're clothes in the bathroom. And I will go now." He said.

"Thank you." I replied.

After 10 minutes

Not going to lie, but that shower was much needed. I came to know this is his room. I don't mind, tho. But not sleeping next to him. I finished my shower and dried my body then I wore the sweatpants and the tee that were in the bathroom. I put my hair in a bun.

When I came out, I found orange juice and a pill. That's for my hangover of course. I finished and then came out of the room. I found him standing, his back to me and talking on the phone.

I cleared my throat to let him know that I was present. He turned around and glanced at me. And then he said 'call you later.' And then looked at me.

He was wearing Jeans and a grey shirt. His hair was slicked to the back and only one hair was on his forehead. He looked sexy.