Chapter One

A/N: Images used are just found from google searches (unless otherwise stated as fan art given to me).. I don't art well

Enji: Age 17

Enya: Age 10

~Enji's POV~

"Nii-sama!" I turned at the sound of the soft sweet childish voice of my kid sister, Enya. Turning around, I spotted a child of ten in a pristine school uniform with bright deep blue eyes and glistening ruby hair running toward me with a blinding smile. She leapt into my arms once she was within reach and hugged me tight.

I tried to fight back the smile threatening to show through my cool collected mask. I was working right now; she knew better than to disturb me while I was working. It wasn't safe. The police were still arresting the villains and we still had some cleaning up to do. I forced myself to give her a stern look as I set her on her feet. "What are you doing? I'm working right now; you shouldn't be here." I managed to keep my voice stern.

Her dazzling smile faltered. "You were supposed to pick me up from school."

"And now I'm busy, you should have waited for me at school." I scolded her; I didn't like her being out on her own. She was too young and the uniform from an elite academy for the rich and famous made her a target.

"Everything alright, Todoroki?" The hero I was currently interning with for my final year of UA asked me curiously. He noticed Enya and smiled, "well hello there."

Enya dropped into a graceful polite curtsy and bowed her head before offering him one of her charming smiles, "how do you do?"

I sighed and looked to my mentor to offer him an explanation, "my kid sister, Enya, sorry about her, she knows better than to interfere. I'll call someone to get her."

My mentor frowned slightly, "it's alright, the danger is over you don't have to send her away." He was a bit too easygoing for my liking. I'd never run my own agency the way he ran his.

I called one of our drivers and told him our current location instructing him to pick Enya up right away. After that was finished, I turned to her and mustered up another scolding look, "you're not to move from this spot until the driver shows up, understood?"

She pouted and I fixed her with a reprimanding look. "...understood..." she finally replied in a small voice.

"Good. Don't do anything this reckless again." I admonished her.

My mentor let out a sigh, "come on, Todoroki, don't be so hard on the kid, she just wanted to see her big brother in action."

I ignored him.

Enya looked up at me and hesitantly spoke up, "are you still going to take me out for archery practice tonight?"

"I told you, I'm busy. We can go some other time." I sighed.

"O-okay." She bowed her head; her petite frame shook lightly. I'd upset her and now she was trying her hardest not to cry and embarrass me further. Guilt made me feel sick to my stomach, I didn't like letting her down.

Once the driver arrived, I ordered him to take her straight home. Enya looked pretty hurt as she got into the limo but she didn't whine, cry or beg me as I had feared she might. After she'd gone, I returned to work.