37)CHOPPER

Gulf called P'Berm to get him after he talked to Mew, Mew cant leave the site because their working hours is not yet finish.

Before leaving Gulf give Lhong a deadly glare, then he glared at Mew as he turn his back to leave.

He go straight to his parents house and he poured his heart out to his mother, he told her everything while crying.

Dr. Traipipattanapong just let her son cry and release his pain.

"Mom, tell me Am I really a nagger?"

"I can't say anything my son, because I don't want to gave my side to anyone of you. You are both my Son. This is your problem as a couple . You are now married so I can only give you advices but I cant give my opinion because it might possibly be a trigger to make your problem worst, you need to talk. Proper communication is one of the factors to make a married life prosperous. Your father and I lasts this long even though we dont have time as you can see we are both doctors. But whatever problems and issues we have, we talked about it, we fixed it by discussing the problem and solving it together." She carefully chooses her words. She don't want her son to feel bad at her for not siding anyone of them. As a parent, yes she was on her son's side, but she cant judge Mew without knowing his side of the story.

She continued to coax Gulf unti Gulf felt asleep.

***

Mew just let Gulf leave.
He still have to finalize everything.

"Phi, have you seen that death glare? If looks can kill. I'm dead now." Lhong chuckled.

"This is all your fault, why do you have to lean close while we are talking."

"Excuse me sir, but we are planning something discreet and we cant just let anyone hear it, as per your request, if I only knew that your wife will come I wont talk to you". Lhong look away, "Anyway, the helicopter you requested is ready, and you said I will get a very expert pilot because you might do something nasty and you dont want to crash, am I right?" Lhong smirked at him.

"Funny eh?"Mew mocked him.

"11pm today you should arrive first in the hospital and let me do the drama."

Mew just nodded, his hoping his surprise will make Gulf happy and he will forgive him.

Lhong help him in all of this, the location, the arrangements, in everything and that came out wrong to Gulf when he saw them talking too closed to each other.

Lhong and Mew fixed up the issues of the past. They are friends now.
He cant explain to Gulf because it wont be a surprise anymore.

At exactly 11pm Mew drove his way to the hospital, all the staff knows his plan and they are discreet about it. As usual the On duty Nurse Mild we're taking videos.

***

Dr. Traipipattanapong receive a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is Director Kana in there?"

"Yes he's here, this is his mother, what do you want?"

"Please tell him that his husband Engineer Suppasit was rushed in the hospital because of an accident, but don't tell him it's just a prank. I expect you already knew their problem Doctor?" The voice on the other line was clearly smirking.

"Are you trying to kill me? I almost had a heart attack!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry Doctor, it is part of the act."

She sighed.
"Fine, I'll play along. I'll wake him up."

"Thank you Doctor."

Gulf's mom dropped off the call and go to Gulf's room.