(7)JEALOUSY

--
GULF

DAYS passes by like a whirlwind but it feels like our confession just happened yesterday the moment we started this non labeled thing between us.

As days passed Mew never change, day by day He became worst, his clinginess and his sweetness makes me feel so important. Everything went smooth, though there are days that we fight and argue but we always see to it that before the day end we kiss and make up.

Our daily routines was him waiting for me on the school gate, walked with me to my classroom and then sent me home after class, eating together in the cafeteria, hang out with friends. sometimes, we had a date but on a public place, Mew says he cant trust himself to behave if we are alone. And lastly what delighted me the most was here I am now, sitting beside him in his music practice, who would've thought that before I was just stalking and watching him from a far and now I am beside him.

He's playing the drum and I sit beside him holding his never dying beloved drink, the MILK TEA.

He will glance at me and smile. Im still not immune of his stares. Every time he look at me like that I feel like I am melting.

"Can you please stop being lovey - dovey while Im sipping my milk tea please." Mild said to us while rolling his eyes. He followed me here and now he got the audacity to stop me.

I ignore him then I lean on to Mew as I wipe his sweat.

Then a bulb like idea flick on my mind.

"Love have you seen Boat?" I whisper on Mew just enough to make Mild hear it. I hear him scoffed.

Being oblivious Mew didn't know that I am pissing Mild.
"I think he's with Jame at the moment, why Baby?"

"Oh? They're together now?" my mouth formed an "o" in exaggerated way.

Irritated, Mild got up on the chair.
"Meany! Don't come near me if your heart will be broken! Im outta here!" He march to the door.

"I think I hit a nerve, I went overboard teasing him."

MEW just smiled at me in a doting way, indulging me in my meanness.

The band started their final rehearsal so I sit from a far and decided to text Mild.

To : BEASTIE ❤️

I'M SORRY 😨😨

I waited for his reply but nothing, so I played on Mew's phone to pass the time, I became engrossed playing ROV when someone slap the back of my head.

I really hate it when I am interrupted while playing I turn around to hit back whoever it is but I see Mild with his red eyes.

"Oh beastie, Come here... I'm sorry I will not mention Boat again, ever!" I hug him. He didn't say anything but he keeps on crying on my shoulder.
"But you're messing with my uniform." I let him go and give him tissue from the side tables.

"Dont talk about him, don't mention his name ever again, or I'll hit you hard."
He's still sniffing while wiping his tears. Boat was his first love, that's the disadvantage of having a label.

"Duly noted." I said while nodding 2ith conviction, but inwardly, I cannot promise.

"Baby what's the drama?" Mew ask from behind me.

"Nothing, Mild was just thinking about his candy who got stolen and now he's having a Throwback Thursday."
Then I lean on his ear and whisper, "It's because of Boat."

"He will move on, maybe not now but soon, and you Baby stop teasing him you are partly at fault. Anyway we need to go to the school field to prepare the instruments and the program will start soon."