(39) SONS

Days passed like a whirlwind, Mew and Gulf enjoyed each others company, they spent more time together. Gulf was now a full pledge Orthopedic Surgeon, and his Orthopedic Hospital is progressing well.

THEN they decided to proceed into the process of Surrogacy 7 years after their first wedding anniversary.
Dr. Traipipattanapong, Gulf's mother has a lot of connections in California, she find someone willing to be their surrogate and donor. They personally go to California to give their cells but Gulf's mother forbids them by seeing the surrogate personally.
She said it will be conflict if ever the surrogate will breach the contract.

They are now strolling on the New York times Square, they feel the chill of the early night air of the big apple city.

They pass by a particular famous store.
"I bought that necklace here. It's been what? 14 years? But still it looks the same." Mew pointed the Store where he bought the necklace.

They are standing in front of it.
"Yeah, and I didn't removed this since then," Gulf hold the necklace with a key pendant on it.

The necklace Mew gave on Gulf on his 15th birthday. The day his young heart died for a heartache. He wont forget that day how be pushed Mew away. How he wailed and cry like there's no tomorrow.

"I can't believe that we already love each other for fourteen years since High school." Mew hugged Gulf on his back.

"Time passes too fast love, and we are getting old." Gulf holds Mew's arms around his belly.

"Hey. I'm just 34, who says Im old?" Mew reacted.

"And I'm 28, my.. You're really older than me." Gulf keep teasing him.

"Let's go back to our Condo then, and let's see if I really got old." Mew said as he glared on Gulf, who's clutching his stomach, trying to control his laughter.

"Age is just a number baby, I believe that I still have the ability to make you beg for more right? And make you beg to stop me because you cant keep up anymore." He smirk.

Gulf rolled his eyes. "Yes it's true, as days passed you become more and more insatiable, horny bastard."

"But you love me."

"Of course, I love you." Gulf steal a kiss on him.

Mew caught by surprise. It is very rare Gulf says I love you first, and if he did, Mew's happiness cant be measured.

"Let's go home."

They head back to their condo, and as usual, every time they had a chance.. They will make love.

The process became successful. The surrogate got pregnant, and they will be expecting two boys. Mew and Gulf we're very happy. Specially Gulf, his insecurities was gone. He wont envy women anymore.

As days passes, Mew and Gulf anticipates and waited for the day of their children to be born.

They prepared the nursery room of their mansion. The mansion whom Mew built and gifted to Gulf on their anniversary.

It is now more classy and expensive looking because of the interior designs.

"What do you think about the crib?" Gulf asked his husband as they prepare everything for their childrens arrival.

"It's beautiful baby."

Each crib, bed, and cabinets are engraved with the twins names.

They are NOT literally twins because they are produced by a different donors, but they are being bear by one woman, and that makes them twins.

THARN THARA
THORN THIWAT

Gulf touches each letters as he becomes more excited about the babies.

Mew stand beside him as they look at the entire room.

"Excited?" Mew ask him as his arms draped around Gulf's shoulder.

"Very.. I cant wait to take care of them."

"If the babies will come. You cant give me time anymore.. Because you will be occupied." Mew tries to look sad.

"Crazy.. Of course I will always have time for you."

Mew sniff his neck.

"Love, stop it.. I'm sweaty."

"You always smells good." Mew continues to sniff him until he is now kissing Gulf's neck.

"I know right.. Race to the bedroom?" Gulf said as he runs to the bedroom.

"So you want to play huh." Mew runs after him as he hears Gulf's laughter echoed the whole house.

Mew cant ask for more. He already has everything.

The most awaited day came, they will finally hold their babies.

"Love, what if we will fail? What if they are cry babies, what if I will got nervous and I am not able to take care of them, what if--" he stop talking as the point finger of Mew landed on his lips.

"Stop doubting yourself will you? We will show the judgemental people and the society that even GAY couple like us can be a responsible parents, let's show those motherfucking assholes that PARENTHOOD is not based on SEXUALITIES." Mew hold his hand.

"Right.. We can do this.. Love, we will be a good parents. Our children will be proud of us. I'll promise you that." Gulf nodded more on convincing himself.

They waited for their mothers. Their parents personally go to get their babies.

And the moment Gulf carried one of them on his arms, his happiness was overflowing.

He gently sniff kiss the baby's smooth cheek.

Mew stand beside him as he also carried the other baby.

Both of them smiles, and they said.
"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, THARN THARA AND THORN THIWAT TRAIPIPATTANAPONG JONGCHEVEEVAT."

Then they both kissed the babies and they kiss each others lips.

INDEED, THEY ARE NOW COMPLETE.

***

This is not the end.

MEWGULF will still have a lot of cameo in the second generation. I already started it and it is the story of their son, THARN. i am still hoping for your support on that book.

THANK YOU for the great support, for patiently waiting for the slow and lame updates and the feedbacks and votes, thank you so much.