(17)NOSTALGIA

Gulf wake up groggily and his head pounding.
He never wake up feeling this comfortable even with a headache, eyes half closed he attempted to get up but his body felt heavy. Then he realized someone was hugging him.

His eyes turns wide when he realized that it was Mew, and he actually laying on Mew's chest while the arms of Mew hugging him and their legs entangled.

Afraid to move, he stared at the Godlike man infront of him.
Maturity really suits him.

"Staring is rude." Mew said while his eyes still closed.

In an instant Gulf pulled away he almost fell off the bed but Mew's reflexes was fast so he grab Gulf's arm and Gulf falls on his chest again, then their faces and lips almost touching.

Gulf abruptly covered his mouth. His breath stinks because of the drinks last night.

Mew laugh when he sees it.

"You haven't change a bit. Remember when we sleep together on your room before, i kissed you but you didnt kiss me instead you ran to the bathroom while covering your mouth."
Mew said while shaking his head.

Gulf cant believe Mew still remember that, it is like seven years?

"You remembered?"

"I haven't forget." Mew smile sadly
"You can take shower, I have extra toothbrush and towel inside, your clothes are on the sofa I already wash them." Gulf felt awkwardly shy.

"Thank you." He get his freshly washed clothes then He immediately go inside the bathroom and take a quick shower to ease his throbbing head.
Then he wear his clothes and without making a sound he get out of the bathroom.
He saw a tray of food in the bedside table, there's black coffee and an Advil. Probably his househelp cook it.

He look around to find Mew,
The door of the terrace was slightly open and he hear Mew talking with someone on the phone. Out of curiosity he walk and peep on the door to eavesdrop.

"I told you something came up, stop nagging me right now, its still early in the morning for Christ sake!.. Yes I know, i know, I told you to revise the design of the plan according to your skills and I will do the rest."
He's silent for a moment probably listening to the person he's talking with.

"Look Art, I didn't tell you to stay up all night and make it, I told you to revise it as you can. As days passes you've become a nagger, it's annoying."

He fell silent again.

"Okay, I'm sorry too. I'll make it up to you. Im here in my condo, no you cant come here, just wait for me, okay bye."

Gulf hurriedly step away and pretend that he just get out of the bathroom.
MEW come inside and he see Gulf standing in the middle of the room.

He decided to prepare the food for him.
"Eat your breakfast first and take the medicine for your hang over then I'll sent you home."

Gulf just observed Mew put butter on the bread then he stir the coffee and he cut the bacon strips to a bite sizes.

"Thank you, what about you?"
Gulf started eating.

"Im not hungry yet,"

"Nope I'm not eating if you're just watching me, this is your condo." Gulf glared at him.

"This is nostalgic you know, like before." Mew then started eating.

This man keeps on talking about the past. Looks like he haven't move on yet.

Gulf decided to talk about something else.

"Anyway what happened to my friends?"

"Well, Mild go with Boat, and then Bright and Win I also sent them home because Bright was very drunk, and I dont know your house so I brought you here instead."