I love themmmm! >u< I got them from the wonderful amazing lovely Addxiety!

《 Looks 》

《 Name 》

Bú (Hungarian for a synonym of 'sadness', it's pronounced "boo")

《 Gender 》

Female (prefers they/them pronouns)

《 Code 》

White

《 Age 》

16

《 Species 》

Ghost hybrid

《 World 》

Rewritten Destiny

《 Power Level 》

45%

《 Weakness 》

Being pet

《 Powers 》

They can erase colors

《 Personality 》

They're joyless and sulky, barely have a smile on their face from time to time. They don't talk or communicate often and hide behind their closed doors. When getting close to someone, their shield will fall, and they'll reveal some parts of their old, cheerful self they had in their past life.

《 Flaws 》

They can come off as kind of cold and blunt from time to time and are enigmatic. They get embarrassed about a lot of things easily, and usually avoid questions.

《 Other 》

In their first life, Bú (named blair) was a fun-loving, energetic and happy-go-lucky girl who always made others smile with their positive influence and energy. They loved everything that had to do with bright colors, shapes, cute things. Then when they died, they got stuck with the power of the one thing they never liked, monochrome. 

They typically like to wear very oversized clothing, like XL. For some reason, very obsessed with bread.

《 Sexuality 》

Demisexual

《 Partner 》

None

《 Theme song 》