Kyrie

The moment I made this group I knew I wanted Kyrie to be the flashiest. I wanted them to have bright colors and with that, an ego. I mean, you can't have too much glam, right? Though I think I went overboard on the brightness when I first designed them, so I'm much happier with their redesign!

"Don't you just love looking at these wings? What? I'm not a peacock-"

《 Looks 》

《 Older design 》

《 Older design 》

《 Name 》

Kyrie

《 Gender 》

Non-binary

《 Code 》

Black

《 Age 》

~950 (19 in human years)

《 Species 》

Arthropod

《 Arthropod type 》

Dragonfly

《 Weakness 》

Being ignored, insults.

《 Weapon 》

Their FISTS!

《 Personality 》

Kyrie's an egoist. They like talking about themselves and love getting attention. They're very pompous, confident, and flirty, even. They like to tease others and they're always a drama queen. But they can be supportive and helpful when they care for someone. Very affectionate and considerate with a lot of compassion and empathy.

《 Flaws 》

They tend to mix up empathy with sympathy, pitying people and jumping to conclusions. They're arrogant and don't think before they speak and act often. They barely have self-awareness, or if they do, they don't show it to hide insecurities.

《 Other 》

They grew up in the village with their little brother as orphans, they started developing an obsession with fashion and glam at a young age. They're almost like a peacock, they like to impress and even seduce others with their wings.

《 Sexuality 》

Pansexual

《 Partner 》

Bryn and Glitch

《 Theme song 》