Sira

Sira used to be a sidekick of Beatrix's and a pacifist hero when I first made her. But now, she's um...quite the opposite.

"I'll love you 'till my heart rots away~!"

《 Looks 》

《 Oldest drawing 》

《 Oldest drawing 》

《 Name 》

Sira Melody

《 Gender 》

Female

《 Code 》

VERY white

《 Age 》

~800 (16 in human years)

《 Species 》

Demon

《 Demon type 》

Pure Demon

《 Weakness 》

Rejection. Heartbreak.

《 Weapon 》

Her halo that acts like a frisbee.

《 Personality 》

On the surface, she seems like the nicest person. She's energetic, bubbly, overly optimistic, and clumsy. She's supportive and helpful to her 'friends' and makes sure to smile all the time. She's smart, very intelligent for that matter and she's confident, she always knows what he's doing. She's persistent and determined. 

《 Flaws 》

She's two-faced, deceitful, and manipulative. She's stubborn and won't accept defeat. She can be annoying and she's a definite stalker. She holds grudges for a long time and can barely move on from her dramas. She's too obsessed with wanting a boyfriend and can't handle rejection. She turns possessive easily. She uses the people close to her who care about her to gain something from them.

《 Other 》

She won't leave A-Z alone and has strong, obsessive feelings for him. She stalks him all the time and wants to be his girlfriend so badly. She was already rejected by Autumn as a villain. She's friends with um...a certain somebody. Homophobic.

《 Sexuality 》

Straight

《 Partner 》

None

《 Theme song(s) 》