I Even Dream About You

Haggrid removed the blanket revealing,
An owl.
"You really got me this?" Tom said excitedly.
"Yes Tom." Hagrid replied.
"Best day of my life."
Hagrid stared at the brick wall used to get in and out of Diagon Alley. "We best be gettin you home! I will pick you up tomorrow to take ya to the Hogwarts Express."
"The Hogwarts Express? I get to ride a train?"
"Yes!" Hagrid led the way out of Diagon Alley, then out of The Leaky Cauldron. He took Tom back to Wools Orphanage. "See you tomorrow Tom!" Hagrid said before leaving.
Tom sat on his bed and thought about his life. Should I really be doing this?
"Hey Tommy!" Someone called
I mean, what if no one likes me. I could just stay here! Unless-
"HEY TOM! IVE BEEN YELLING YOUR NAME FOR THE PASSED FIVE MINUTES!" It was SallyMae. She interrupted Tom from his thoughts.
"Oh sorry SallyMae." Tom replied.
"Whatcha thinkin about? Huh?"
"Just thinking about-"
"Us? Together? And babies?" She interrupted Tom again
"What? No! Of course not! Why would I think about that?" Tom was very confused at what she had just said.
"Because I do. I think about us every night! I even dream about us!"
"Gross!"
"Once I dreamt we got married. And you even kissed me!" SallyMea was now swooning over him.
"WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE? IM THINKING ABOUT MY LIFE CHOICES OKEY?" Tom got so mad, he made SallyMae have pig ears. Not on propose though.
"Ugh! TOMMY! I hate you!" After that, she stormed off.
"AND DONT COME BACK!" Tom yelled at her, picking up his book to read.