𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

SON CHAEYOUNG

"Why are we here!?" I asked, irritated. "We need to ask him than letting all of your things be broken" Nayeon said as she stopped infront of SEVENTEEN's dorm. Momo open the door a bit harsh. "Lee Chan!" Momo shouted. "Wait! What's wrong?" Minghao asked trying to calm Momo. But then our eyes caught Wonwoo. It was like he's trying to avoid to Minghao and Momo but couldn't.

The other Seventeen members and Twice talked without me but after they talk they started pushing me on a room. "Stop pushing the hell out of me!" I said. As they successfully push me on a room and locked it.

"C-Chae?" Chan seemed to be shock seeing me in his room. "Curse you, bitch" I said and roll my eyes. "What happened?" He asked. "You asked me if we can go back together but..." I said. "Your the one stopping me from doing it" I said quietly. "You told me you love me, but you love her" I whispered. "And now I don't wanna hear any of your lies" I whispered and sigh. "You must be Chan, but your not the Chan I met" I added.

"I don't really know what happened" He said. "Your dating Yeri, again" I whispered and sat on the floor. "I-I don't!" He said. "I know that I must forget you but how can I?! After what you said, your making me confuse" I said. "Why do I have to face the chaotic world with you again?" I whispered. "You said you'd wait" I said as i look onto his eyes. "You just said it yesterday, how can you already find someone?" I kept whispering my words. My voice is already weak after all the shouting i did on our dorm.

"It just prove me that your career and Yeri are your top priorities" I said. "Your the first man I've ever loved and they're really saying the truth when they said that first love never dies" I said. "But true love can bury those" I said and look down. "But I don't even know if someone really truly loves me" I added. "And I thought I was ready to love again" I finally have the chance to let it all out. "But I'm always stucked with you" I added. "I want to love again but you kept stopping me" A tear fell out of my eyes. "You we're my bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time before but time passes by" I said. "Some young people really fall with the wrong people some time" I added.

"I'm sorry that I left you" Chan voice cracked saying those words. "I want to say that it's fine but it's not, after leaving me alone, you don't know how they treated me" I said. "While your having your training, they started treating me as their pet, bullies really never stop" I said. "And the one protecting me left, but somehow I finished school" I added. "Without you" I whispered.

——————
+ Again, I am deeply sorry about this late fuss
++ If you don't get it, Chan and Chae started dating when they were young
+++ Then Chan left for idol trainings