𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Everything seems to be getting back to as it is before. Or as they all thought.

Reporters watching from a far, following them. It made them conscious, everytime.

"No matter what happen til the end of the day, I'll always be here for you" Chan smiled at Chaeyoung who seem to be anxious as she was looking everywhere trying to spot someone. "I'll protect you, Chae" Chan said and pat her head.

"Even if this relationship of us got exposed, I'll still stay" Chan added and smile. "I'll promise to not leave you alone, again" Chan said and hum that one song of theirs. "I'll complete those times when you were alone" Chan said as he was about to kiss Chae.

"AND CUT!" The director shouted. "That was nice, you can now take a break" The director said. "And uh-uh no flirting behind my back" The director added.

So all the thing happened was just for a movie? Unfortunately, yes. Their love story didn't really happened. The way they met was just because of this movie.

Did a feeling got developed? For Chae? Yes, it did. As for Chan? No one knows, not even himself.

As Chaeyoung watches Chan goes back to his tent made her rethink everything she did just to be with Chan on this film.

She sacrificed the schedule she could've have with her members but she insisted to be on this film. To be with Chan, to be with the love of her life.

The love of her life who doesn't even know that she loved him.

Unfortunately, this story is just a whole one sided love.

A story about how their acting fools everyone, reading it.

Chaeyoung never felt like this, she wanted this film to be real. But it wasn't. The whole story of this is a whole lie.

The fan service they give are all scripted, which hurts her the most.

Chaeyoung is not a strong type of girl that can hold her tears, every night she cried re-thinking the sweet moments her and Chan did.

The scripted sweet moments they had. Those scenario they did made her happy and sad at the same time.

As Chaeyoung laid her head at her seat and closed her eyes, that was also the same time Chan entered her tent and told the other's to go out.

"Chaeyoung" Chan called her name, it made her feel special even with that small thing he did.

Loving the feeling of Chan calling him she forgots to answers.

"Chaeyoung, go out on a date with me"

THE END

—————————————————
+ I ran out of ideas so I think y not put a big twist?
++ stay tune for the special chapters