XXIII

Youngbin's pov

I had a really good time with Taeyang, the idea of having dates like these everytime is very pleasing to me. He always makes me forget about Hyeri and I know I should do the right thing: stop playing and leave her but I don't know what's stopping me from doing so.

We just got home and nobody's there, Dawon told me they went out to eat, good for them. I left Chani's brownies in the kitchen and join Taeyang in his room and see him standing behind the door.

- What you doin ?

- Nothing I was about to look for you, he says blushing

He's so cute.

- Wanna do something in particular ?

- Why don't we watch tv ?

- Fine

I take his hand to lead him to the living room. Once we're there I sit on the sofa while he takes the remote and switches the channels. When he was about to sit next to me I take his wrist to make him sit on my lap. He turns around to face and straddle me.

Somehow the space between us had shrinked, our foreheads pressed up against each other until our lips started to touch each other's. After kissing for a little while, we pull away, Tae's lips are red and puffy and I can't stop staring. He leans forward and presses our lips together once again. I respond just as eagerly, licking into Tae's open mouth.

Kissing him was already driving me crazy but him continuously grinding his hips against mines was what made me lose it.

- My room our yours ? I whisper against his lips

- Mine

I follow his request by carrying him bridal style to his room.

~

Hwiyoung's pov

We tried to buy them as much time as we could. By we I mean me, Dawon hyung, Juho hyung and oddly Chani. I'm sure he knows something, I'll have to check this. We're waiting as Rowoon hyung pays our bill, the waiter seems to be a huge fan of his acting career and she's asking him tons of questions to which he's happily answering.

Once it's over we all exit the restaurant. Chani proposes we find a store because he wants vanilla ice cream and the others don't question it too much. That's the last straw I'm sure he knows and he's trying to buy Taeyang and Youngbin hyungs time like us.

Chani is leading the way but I gently take his wrist and he understands that I want to talk to him while the others are walking ahead. Chani and I used to be best friends, nothing happened but we kind of grew apart as he started dating Juho hyung. I was feeling lonely and since I was sharing my room with Taeyang hyung we got much closer than before. Chani didn't like this at first and there was some bad blood between us until Youngbin hyung sat us three together and made us talk it out.

- Chani you know something ?

- I might know something

- What's the thing you know ?

- I can't tell you till you tell me

- I can't tell you

- I can't tell you either

We both burst out laughing.

- So you're in on that secret now ?

- It looks like I am

- You're doing a pretty good job so far

- I'm touched to get that kind of compliment from you

We laughed again. I missed that kind of interaction with him. I hope keeping that secret will bring us as close as we were before.

- Chani there's a supermarket here, we hear Rowoon hyung's voice from ahead

- Oh right let's go, says Chani before giving a thumbs up and catching up to the hyungs

I give him a thumbs up back as Dawon hyung slows down to match my pace.

- Y'all are best friends again ? He asks

- I think we might soon

~

Taeyang's pov

I awoke a few hours later to an empty bed and the sound of chattering in the dorm which means the members are back from the restaurant. I stretched lazily under the sheets and groaned at the telltale soreness in my lower half, a grin spreading across my lips as I exhaled deeply and allowed myself a moment to bask in the memories of a few hours prior as they flooded my brain.

- So y'all did it ?

I hear Hwi's voice in my room. Yikes I didn't notice he was here I thought I was alone. He's sitting on a chair and it seems like he's been waiting for me to wake up.

~

Dear readers thank you for supporting and waiting for me ! Next chapter in mid-end of September ! Stay safe I love y'all ❤️