XX

Taeyang's pov

We spent the night making up cute stories to tell and watching dumb videos on Youtube.

It's 3am, we decide to go to sleep as we are tired. I asked if I could get a glass of milk because it helps me sleep better when I'm sleeping somewhere else. Hyuntae hyung said he'd bring it to me and told me to go put my pajamas on in the meanwhile. I do as he says and go to the guest room. Hyuntae hyung brings me my glass as I'm done changing clothes. He exits the room after we wish each other good night. I lay down, I wonder what is happening at the dorm, should I text Hwi ? No he's spending time with Dawon hyung I won't bother him. I think I should go for Juho hyung.

 I think I should go for Juho hyung

I locked my phone and put it on the bedside table

I locked my phone and put it on the bedside table. Despite knowing that Youngbin hyung feels something for me I can't help but not be 100% relieved. He still didn't leave his girlfriend for me and nothing tells me he intends to do so. Maybe I'm just some kind of experiment for him and he happens to be very possessive. I know I shouldn't worry about this right now I'll have my answers as soon as I have the talk with him. It would be perfect if we had it tomorrow. For now I should sleep because I'm supposed to be at the dorm by noon.

~

I went back to the dorm, nobody was in the kitchen except Youngbin hyung. Cool if we're alone we'll have the talk. Youngbin was doing the dishes as I entered the kitchen, he either didn't hear me or is ignoring me on purpose. Okay I'll wait until he's done I reached out to open the fridge but Youngbin hyung appeared to slap my hand away. I look at him with confusion

- What the hell????!

- Taeyang what are you doing here ? I went to the company and told them you were a distressing person to me and they decided to kick you out. Didn't you get a call from the manager ?

- Hyung what are you saying ? Stop playing

I took out my phone but it was dead. Maybe this isn't a prank. I run to my room and find Dawon hyung putting his clothes in my closet while Hwi is watching.