XVIII

Taeyang's pov

We got back from FNC Kingdom in Japan today, those two days were amazing. Youngbin and I didn't have a proper conversation since he told me he was a better kisser than Hyuntae hyung, two weeks ago. We only talked about things related to the performance. Hyuntae hyung told me that I was dumb and that I didn't need any more evidence of Youngbin's jealousy but I need to be 100% sure. I told him I'd invite him over for lunch for him to see it with his bare eyes. So here I am asking my members if I can invite my "boyfriend" over tomorrow for lunch.

The other members agreed and said it would be nice to have him over. All the members except Youngbin, he said that it can wait as we are all tired. Inseong hyung and Jaeyoon hyung finally managed to convince him. Hwi and I looked at each other, it's going to be a fun lunch. We all parted ways and went to our respective rooms since we were all tired. As soon as we got in our room I spoke first

- I have to tell Hyuntae hyung everything's ok. He will get to see Youngbin with his bare eyes, I said after grabbing my phone to text Hyuntae hyung

- Youngbin hyung's reaction was so funny I can't wait for tomorrow. I just hope he won't fight Hyuntae hyung, Hwi chuckled

- What the fuck Hwi he won't fight him

- You're still underestimating Youngbin's jealousy, you'll see he won't be happy tomorrow

- Let's see tomorrow but we gotta sleep now

I texted Hyuntae hyung and he said he would be here at noon with a cake. He also said that he couldn't wait to be proven right about Youngbin. I let out a snort and went to sleep.

~

Hwi woke me up at 10:30am, it gives me enough time to get everything ready. As expected all the members were already up and having breakfast in the kitchen.

- Hyung what are going to cook for your boyfriend ? asked Chani

- I think pasta with meatballs, I replied

- I can do it if you want, suggested Rowoon hyung

He is so nice.

- That would be nice of you hyung

- No worries

- Are you nervous ? asked Jaeyoon hyung

- Kind of

- Don't worry I'm sure we'll all get along with him, reassured Jaeyoon hyung

Breakfast proceeded in a good mood and once we were done eating the members ushered me to the shower while they get everything ready. I don't deserve them.

~

It was 11:45 when I got out of the shower, it gives me enough time to dry and get dressed. I went to check on the members, they were all getting things ready except Youngbin and Dawon. They were sitting on the couch, Dawon was telling him some joke and Youngbin seemed to be half listening.

Anyway it's not my business, I go to my room to pick my clothes. I will dress casual, I know Hyuntae hyung's supposed to be my boyfriend but I won't dress classy just because he's coming over. I finally go for a black shirt and blue ripped jeans and I'm sure he dressed casually to, I hope or else I will be looking like an idiot. Once I was done putting my clothes on Hwi entered the room and got dressed as well, he told me the members got changed too because Youngbin told them they couldn't have him over dressed like peasants. Hwi seemed surprised and I am too. Youngbin hyung never fails to surprise me. When Hwi dressed we exited our shared room to find the members in the lobby. Just at that moment someone knocked on the door, it must be Hyuntae hyung.