Chapter 18: All In My Head

Start from the beginning

      Jimin ran his hands down from the boy's face and allowed it to sink down to feel the knobs of Jungkook's spine. One by one, Jimin slowly felt it until he stopped completely to hug the alpha gently.

       "I missed you..." Jungkook whispered, not wanting to break their contact as he closed his eyes from the warm feeling he yearned every night. "I get so worried..."

      "Of what?" Jimin's soft and warm voice sang to him like a feather flowing through a gentle breeze.

      "Of many... many... things," answered the king as an exhale escaped his red lips.

      "Do you... miss me at night?" Jimin asked into a whisper against the alpha's ears. "Do you miss me after morning?"

       "Jimin... I miss you every second when we are apart, but what keeps me up all night is the many negative thoughts that fill my mind. I fear so much and the idea of losing you keeps awake."

      "Losing me?" Jimin giggled and softly ran the palm of his hand against the alpha's back gently. "You will never lose me, Jungkook. Why would you think of that?"

      "I... I fear that one day you won't want me..." Jungkook confessed and suddenly let out a chuckle before pulling away and covering his face. "Oh, what am I saying? I'm a mess! This is so embarrassing... we just started this relationship and here I am, thinking of the negatives!"

     "Stop, you're just overthinking..." Jimin whispered and pulled Jungkook's hands away from his face. "Don't think about it too much if anything we'll get through it all, remember?"

       "Of course we will..." Jungkook replied and looked at his swan; his one and only swan. The alpha still had the negative thoughts in his head, but they grew silent once Jimin assured him. Yet, those thoughts were only silenced for now.

       "Sleep with me."

       "P-Pardon?" Jungkook sputtered and let out a laugh. Jimin then gasped as he quickly caught onto what the King was thinking of. "Oh, Jimin... I-"

      "No! Ah, you never listen!" Giggled the omega as he moved in close to cup his lover by the face. "Sleep with me here, you need rest and I want to be here for you..." Jimin assured and watched the charming smile overcome the alpha's breathtaking face once more.

      "Okay," Jungkook responded, caressing the side of Jimin's face right after. The tired boy was happy to know he would get a break from the obsessive thoughts that seemed to drain out his energy. His gaze followed Jimin as he watched the omega stand up and turn away to think to himself.

     "Maybe if I run home quickly, I can bring the silk blanket!" Jimin mentioned, having his back facing alpha to think of the idea longer. "Jungkook, I will be right back!"

     "No, it's fine, I have a better idea," Jungkook replied, removing the white hanbok he wore. The charming king was shirtless now with nothing underneath as he called for Jimin once he spread the white coat and jacket over the ground. "I don't want you to get your hanbok dirty, it must be very expensive."

      Jimin finally turned around and jumped at the sight of Jungkook revealing his perfectly sculpted chest to him so suddenly. "Jungkook! Honestly, how many rice bags do you even carry?!"

      "What, you don't like it?"

      "That's not what I meant!" Jimin replied and covered his mouth from the endless giggles that erupted. "You're... almost naked!"

       "Oh, don't be that way, I still have my lower half covered. Here, I have this hanbok washed every time, trust me," Jungkook chuckled as he held his hand out to invite the omega to lay right by his side. "I won't ask you again, Jimin."