She signed that with her trembling hands.

" I believe you doctor! Please save my child" Her voice quavered.

Doctor went to the operation theatre while she tried to call Yiana's father. He picked up the call.

" Hello sir I am Hara . Actually I called you to inform something regarding your daughter"

" I don't have a piece of time to listen about that bastard! Go to hell with that little bitch"

He cut down the call.

How a father can be so disgraced like him? She is her own daughter!

She sighed.

After 2 hours

Doctor came out of the operation theatre and walked to Hara.

" Doctor is she alive? "

Doctor kept silent for some moments.

" Yes she is! We saved her life.!" A smile formed on his face.

" Thank you Doctor! I knew that you will save her life" She smiled with tears in her eyes.

"Thank god ! She was in a very critical state. Actually he didn't hope that she will live again"

" When I will be able to meet her?"

" You may go in her room , she is out of danger we will replace her to a cabin. It will take sometimes for her to regain sense."

" Thanks a lot Doctor! "

" Our pleasure ma'am.."

They replaced Yiana to a cabin. Hara followed them and entered the room. After finishing all the facilities they went out . She saw Yiana was lying with her eyes closed , it doesn't look like she has been through all such incidents. It looks like she is just sleeping. She went close to her and touched her head. She went close to her face and kissed on her forehead.

" I am so sorry dear.. I couldn't save you from such a monster, I wonder what he did to you that you took such a big step. I fear what he can do further. I don't know why I feel like that you are my own child, I am talking to my own child. Maybe because I lost my one... My little child passed out in my lap"

Tears started to flow from her eyes , she was crying silently but she was feeling like to scream out loud. This unforgettable incident in her life just gulps her up each and every time. She always try to forget that pain watching Yiana's face that's why she didn't delayed a second to save her life.

Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें