Chapter 4: Savior

Mulai dari awal

She sighed. But at the same time her brain snapped that now it's being too late! Why she is not coming out of the room? She finished making breakfast and with the tray of foods she again went to her room. She was happy thinking that how happy she will be watching her favorite foods and at the same she was worried that why she is not coming out of the room still now.

She knocked the door again.

No response again!

This time she became too much worried , she twisted the knob of her room and the door opened. She usually locks her door from inside but today it was open which surprised Hara. She entered the room and she was not even ready to see Yiana at that state. Foods from her hand fall , she rushed to her body and took her head on her lap.

" Yiana! Yiana what happened with you? Why you are lying here?" She screamed.

She started to search her body that somehow she was abused badly that she became unconscious or something. But she found nothing dangerous like that which can make her senseless. She immediately checked her breathe and was badly startled when she found her breathe is too weak. She is hardly breathing. She at the moment got up and called the ambulance.

A minute late can lead the worst!

She hurried as the ambulance came and took her to the hospital. Still she couldn't understand why she found Yiana like this.. What made her like this!

She was taken to the test room for testing  while Hara was standing outside figuring out what actually happened. After some moments doctor came out from there.

" She had too much sleeping pills... It seems like it is a suicide case!"

" What? Suicide? " Her eyes widen out but at the moment she thought it is nothing impossible.

I should have figured that out ago! This girl tolerates too much , this is nothing to be shocked !

" Yes it seems like that . We have to immediately wash her stomach , her living chance is too slender. It seems like she have them many hours ago!"

" Doctor please start the operation. I will take all the expenses." She said being nervous.

" What relation do you have with her? I mean as it is a suicide case we should inform her parents first!" Doctor asked being concerned while he also ordered nurse to ready up the operation theatre.

" I- I am her aunt. Actually she lives with me , I am her rightful guardian. You can proceed with the operation. Nothing to worry!" She stammered a bit but her lie was not caught.

" Okay you have to sign on this paper , then we will be able to proceed. It says if something happens to patient doctor or any hospital stuffs are not responsible. We will try our best to make it out right" He gave her that to sign.