"Everything's doing well. You don't have to worry about it," the vice president replied monotonously. "That's good, update me if anything happens."

Xiao Zhan stopped in front of him and bent down to trap the vice president on his seat with both of his arms resting on the chair handle. This oblivious action by the senior caused the younger to internally panic but kept an impassive expression. Wang Yibo didn't say anything as he tried to calm himself. Wouldn't it make the situation worse if he suddenly jumps at the other? Yibo might as well let the ground swallow him if that happens.

"Back to the topic at hand, why are so against with what the juniors are doing?"

"Why does Zhan-ge knows about this matter?" As Yibo answered Xiao Zhan with a question, both of them locked eyes and as if time has stopped around them. The atmosphere wasn't weird or awkward. It was just right and it actually felt quite pleasant. "Why are you answering my question with a question? I asked you first," Xiao Zhan said, not breaking eye contact.

"Am I not allowed to ask?"

"Of course not, you answer me first," Xiao Zhan said firmly and Wang Yibo's thoughts were skyrocketing- Oh how close the senior's lips were. He didn't directly look at it since they were having a staring contest but he could see it in his peripheral view. He unconsciously gulped. Xiao Zhan noticed how the latter's action and couldn't help feeling all hot and embarrassed. Weren't they too close?

"Zhan-ge, is it alright for inexperienced juniors to give love advices?" Xiao Zhan was immediately struck at the idea and felt more embarrass than before. Aiyo! What is this junior thinking, ah? Xiao Zhan was inexperienced, too. Is he not allowed to help others with their love problems? Yes, probably not qualified-

"Then who else will do it, besides isn't it just for fun?" The warm atmosphere suddenly turned a bit cold. "For fun?" Yibo whispered and Xiao Zhan noticed how the impassive expression of the other became colder. "I mean, love isn't for fun. It's just that having that freedom to anonymously ask about things is fun and exciting but the topic itself isn't- This is so hard to explain," Xiao Zhan said with a hint of tiredness. Wang Yibo was silent for a few seconds until he spoke,"Zhan-ge, what will you say if you were asked anonymously about a person's unrequited love?"

Xiao Zhan was immediately silent. His words were thrown at the back of his head when Yibo heard him ask that type of question. He was so caught off guard that he probably has a silly look on his face. His own heart started racing as if he was in a marathon. He doesn't know why but it just happened. "If you're inexperienced, what will you say to that person?" Xiao Zhan felt Wang Yibo's hot breath against his right ear. He felt his own face flush at the latter's actions. He moved away for a bit and calmed himself, "I... I'll tell them to never give up. There's nothing wrong in trying after all," he smiled trying to ease the unknown tension between them. "What will that person do?"

"Uh, that person should tell and express his feelings," Xiao Zhan answered swiftly.

"I like you," Yibo said calmly and Xiao Zhan blinked at him for a second until he broke out a smile. "Yes, like that!"

Wang Yibo sighed in his heart but continued to ask questions at the dense senior. "How does that person express that they like this person?"

"That's easy, isn't it like in the movies? Give them a kiss, that will surely hit the jackpot!" He replied triumphantly and before he knew it, a warm hand made it's way to his nape and felt a sudden force of being pushed forward.

• • •

"Where the heck did that guy go?" Wang Zhuocheng mumbled to himself as he anxiously check the door then back to his wrist watch. Isn't Xiao Zhan taking too long? Class was so close to starting and that idiot was never late. Was it so hard to get the things he left in the council room? He did remember Xiao Zhan complaining with a stomachache in the morning, maybe he couldn't hold it in and rushed to the comfort room?

Little did he know, the situation was entirely different.

By the time it was near for the class to end, Xiao Zhan appeared in front of the classroom door. His face was flushed and he was panting. It seems like he ran his way here. "Excuse me, sir. Sorry I'm late," he said as he bowed at the professor. The professor didn't say anything as he continued to teach after being interrupted for a few seconds. Besides, Xiao Zhan was a good student and he had a good reputation with the teachers. Despite the rumors that spread about him, he didn't change and was still a good person.

Xiao Zhan quickly went beside Wang Zhuocheng and sat beside him. "Where the heck did you go?" Wang Zhuocheng whispered with a worried tone. His best friend didn't even look at him as he continued to look at the blackboard,"Something j-just came up." Wang Zhuocheng raised a brow and decided he should ask questions later. Surely, something happened for Xiao Zhan's face to be flushed up to his ears. Running like that doesn't really make someone's face brighten, or does it?

The former president tried to focus with the last remaining minutes of his class but he was too distracted with his thumping heart.

---
Didn't proofread.