Chapter 18

It was the last day of the school celebration and there are obviously big events that are scheduled to happen.

Wang Yibo was supposed to be on his way to the university but he couldn't help but get distracted upon reading ChengChengKnowsItAll's reply.

Here's the first thing I can recommend you to do:

1. Do nothing.

Wang Yibo squinted his eyes for a bit and rereads the words again. Is this a sick prank?

The vice-president frowned and quickly typed on his laptop, If this is your recommendation, I will file a complain at the main office for the wrong giving out of advice that may lead to misunderstandings and harm. It will also be the cause of terminating this whole website.

He didn't have a second doubt as he clicks send. Yibo thought this was utterly ridiculous and doesn't make any sense! Not a minute later, a spam of messages immediately flooded his inbox.

We are truly sorry about that. That was the wrong message that have been sent.

Please forgive us and it won't happen again.

Don't terminate this website, please.

Yibo huffs and sent a reply once more before going to his school. Then tell me what's the real thing to do. He shuts down his laptop and takes his bag as he headed out, making his way to the university.

As he arrived at the school gates, the president was already at the front greeting visitors and handing out some flyers. He had a smile on his face and he looked very beautiful. "Wang-ge!" Fanxing called out as he waved his hand at him. He gave the junior a slight nod and went towards the president.

Upon hearing who just arrived, Xiao Zhan turned to look at the person and in deed it was the vice-president. He sends him a smile, "Good morning, you're a bit late today." The vice-president kept a stoic face and nodded, "I had some things to finish at home."

Guo Cheng slightly punched Fanxing and whispered, "What the heck! Are you seeing this?"

"Ouch! Seeing what?" He complained as he soothed this arm. "Look!" His friend hissed as he points the council president who actually smiled at Wang Yibo. "Right, why is it such a big deal?"

"Um hello? This is the first time! Also this UniQname guy is scary as hell!" He whispered as he showed his phone. Fanxing reads it and frowns at his friend. "This is why I told you last night to be serious about this."

"I was just teasing the person a bit, that's all!" He defended and pouts. "Well, not all teasing works for everyone. If you'll excuse me, I need to cuff them together again."

"Fanxing, I know you secretly support them," Guo Cheng teased and Fanxing chuckled for a bit and didn't say anything as he went towards his two seniors.

"So, what are you gonna say?" Qi Peixin asked as he crossed his arms. "Guess we'll have to go with the flow and help this person out."

"Seriously? How boring," Qi Peixin said as he rolled his eyes at Guo Cheng. "Who said it was supposed to be boring?" Guo Cheng said as he turned to Peixin with a smirk. "Haha, make that person do that clichè stuff. Bet they'll do it."

The two juniors laugh evilly and Fanxing had a bad feeling as he turned his back at them.

"Excuse me, Xiao-ge, Wang-ge. It's time," Fanxing said as he showed the cuffs. "Aiyo, I almost forgot about that," the president said as he hands over his hand without any complains, same goes with the vice-president. Now, Fanxing is seriously surprised. Usually, there'd be short exchange of complains and bickering but this time, it happened like it's nothing.