She smirked and slowly came closer to me and wispher..
"Anyway,goodluck. Let's see how far can you go.See you around Ms. Fucking stealer"  she retreats then suddenly move closer to my face.She gawked at me looking straight in the eyes, to my nose and down to my lips as if memorizing my face then to my surprised,she winked at me and left me having goosebumps.

She was out of my sight when I felt myself getting nervous and all. I sighed and take a deep breathe.I don't know if I should be grateful knowing she already knows my existence or not.Aish,that little cub. She didn't even called me properly and has been calling me Ms.Fucking and stealer. I guess,I really need to listen to my friends this time and get out of her way before everything gets out of control.

---

It's monday again and I'm on the cafeteria having lunch with my friends.
A soft nudge grabbed my attention as I looked at the person who brought me back to reality and there I saw Jihyo and her beautiful eyes,wondering.

"Are you okay,Mina?You seemed a bit off today" She asks

Was I? I don't know..maybe? Or I'm just
scared and confused knowing Chaeyoung seemed to noticed me more than she usually does.Surprisingly,she looked like she's trying to catch my attention all the time since early in the morning.And Whenever i looked at her,she was already looking at me.Not breaking eye contact at all and then all of a sudden,she'll wink at me and smirked.I'm on hiatus and It's not even a great help that my seat was next to hers.

"Hey,Mina..Mina!" A snap made by Nayeon appeared infront of my face.

"Huh?what?"

"Yah,we've been calling you number of times but you didn't seemed to hear anyone of us..aren't  you feeling well honey?" Sana asked worriedly

"No,I'm good" white lies.Well,I'm physically good but not emotionally,i guess.

"It's the first time I've seen you spacing out Mina,Is there something wrong?"  Momo worriedly asked

"No,I'm good.really"I assured them.

"Is this about how cheyoung acted towards you earlier?You know, the stares and flirty stuffs from her"
Nayeon blurted

"What?y-you know all of that?"
How did this bunny knows what was happening earlier?

"Pabo,Mina-yah! Everyone knows that and everyone also knows what she was really up to"  Jongyeon declared

"I hope you do remember when we told you to get out of her way as possible as you can"Jihyo added and I just nodded

I sighed.I wanna know Chaeyoung more, be her friend at the very least but it seems like she's that hard to be with.

---
After a not so appetizing lunch with my friends,I went to the rooftop to clear my thoughts so that I can focus on our lessons later.I slouched at the only bench in the area and settled myself on.I watched how clouds move swiftly at the skies above as I closed my eyes and take a deep breathe.

"Arg!What are you doing to me Son Chaeyoung,you're making me confused"
I spouted and covered my face.

"It's a good sign then,Ms.Fucki- I mean,Mina."

My eyes almost jumped out of my eye socket as I recognized that voice.I instantly removed my hands on my face just to see a smiling cub right infront of my face. I shoved her away and she just chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you the same question Mina?It's my spot from the very first day and no one else comes in here especially at a time like this"
Chaeyoung blurted.There was really something in her today.Her presence doesn't seemed to be cold but her eyes does.Her smiles still can't reach her eyes.

"I-I was getting some fresh air..I-I'll get going" I quickly stand up from the bench.The last thing I wanna do is to have any single moment alone with her.It bothers me a lot.I was about to walk-out when I felt my hands being pulled.I turned around and found Chaeyoung looking at me so intently.I was going to pull my hands away from her when she said something that confused me even more.

"I like you,Mina?"

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu