I switched my full attention from flirty Sanake to the lessons infront and ignore the sleeping cub beside me trying to convince myself that I'm not having any romantic feelings towards the cub beside me. It didn't take long enough when the bell rang.
It was finally lunch break but to my surprise,the sleeping cub beside me was already nowhere to be found.

Sana told Momo about me, staring at chaeyoung earlier and the two start teasing me.They told me that I should admit that I am really into girls like them.They keep on teasing me and saying "Friends with the same feather,really flocks together".

They stopped teasing me after I told them I'm not going to help them with their homeworks and projects anymore if they don't stop anytime soon.Luckily,they stopped.

Momo,Sana and Me head our way to the school's cafeteria when three girls approached us.They were actually our classmates too.They asked if they could joined us for lunch and soon,we were all happily settled on the same table together.

The three girls looked cheerful and beautiful.Not to mention they seemed to be extra close with each other.We're about to eat when they start introducing theirselves to us..

"Hi,guys..I am Jihyo,Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you" exclaimed the beautiful round-eyed girl.She looks so lovely.

"I'm Jongyeon,Yoo Jongyeon. Nice to meet you" the short haired girl smile. She's giving me the girl-crush vibe suddenly.

"And I am Im Nayeon,but you can just call me Nayeon,Beautiful Nayeon or pretty Nayeon"the girl with a bunny- toothed smiled.I found her funny but in a good way.

I smiled at them.Momo,Sana and I introduced ourselves to them as well. I found everyone on the table lovely,funny and awesome to be with.I happily eat my lunch with some newfound friends and glad that we all clicked right away like we all have known each other for a long time

"Wait,aren't the three of you were one of the SAS passers?wow,I'm surrounded by genius ladies and a jokbal maniac" Sana blurted out earning death glares from momo who's mouth was currently stuffed with her favorite food,Jokbal.

"Yeah,we are..along with Mina and chaeyoung,the university's former queen bee thanks to Mina" jihyo said looking at me playfully.

"But,I didn't mean to take her spot at all, I just answered the exams given to us not knowing I'll ranked first afterwards" I sulked.I really didn't intended to take chaeyoung's spot nor anyone's.

"I know you don't.But I don't think Chaeyoung thinks that way either.
Just stay out of her way sticked with us and you'll be safe from that cub's anger"Jihyo assured me.

"Is she really that..you know,rude and cold hearted?"I asked,hoping they had some information pertaining about chaeyoung.

"Well,we don't know..and I don't even know her personally" Jongyeon said

"Let's just let her be and keep our tracks off her.After all we don't have anything against her and that's what matters." Jihyo added.

"She's right.But somehow I wonder how did Dahyun and Tzuyu sticked with her all these years.I guess they're really close with each other to be able to handle chaeyoung's mood swings" Nayeon blurted. Somehow a part of me was glad that she had someone to talk to at the very least.

"My Tzuyu is a loyal friend all those years.She's so sweet" here comes the flirty Sana i'm talking about.

"Yeah,my cute Dahyun was so sweet too" Momo the other gay butted in

"So obviously,you too are both into girls like me and my dear Jongyeon?" Nayeon said while leaning her head against Jongyeon who just smiled and wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist. What?are they kinda dating or something?

"Wait,Are you guys dating?" Momo asked

"Of course they are,pabo! " Sana having the strongest gay radar ever rolled her eyes

"Sana's right..We're actually dating for almost two years.So are you really into girls too?"Jongyeon asks again

"Yes and a proud one"Sana beamed and obviously proud of being gay.Good thing I was used to it.

"I think that makes me and Mina the only straight one in the group" Jihyo sighs and I agree.

"I don't think so Jihyo..'cause our little Mina here was quiet interested in Chaeyoung" what?What is Sana talking about?I glared at Sana who seems to be unbothered how I looked at her.

"Oh,c'mmon Mina,admit it. You were one of the students that admire her and think that she's cool and cute regardless of her rudeness."Sana really had a tactless mouth sometimes.

"Is it true?" Jihyo
"Seriously?" Jongyeon
"What the hell!" Nayeon

"I don't think It's something romantic guys.I just wanna know why she's acting that way,why she's the way she is and lastly,I wanna be her friend" There, I finally said it.

"There goes Mina's confession" Sana looking proud at me said.What the hell!

"That was totally sweet,Mina. But let me remind you that Chaeyoung was kinda different from any other" Nayeon said

"No,no no no no..You guys really don't understand me.I'm just a liitle curious about her,that's all" I defended, I was just really curious wasn't I?

"And a little curiousity sometimes lead to attraction or maybe falling inlove" Jongyeon chuckled.

"What?Love?I don't think so. I really just wanna make her smile and be happy"oh,shoot.For a second,I sounded like a real gay.

"I guess that makes me the only straight one in the group" Jihyo chuckled and I blushed hard.

They keep on teasing me over again and telling me there's nothing wrong being gay as long as you're happy being true to yourself and your not stepping onto someone. I defeatedly sigh and let them teased me until they're done.

---

Lunch break was over and we all headed back to our classroom for the rest of the day's lesson.Next class was about to start but Chaeyoung was still not in her desk next to mine.

"Don't worry,your cub was a little genius,sha can catch up" Sana again caught me in the act and I just rolled my eyes trying to clear my mind before I could throw Sana my book. This day was indeed a grateful day.

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu