I'm gonna love you

When Jeon Jungkook was four he met Kim Taehyung in the kindergarten who was two years older than him.

"Let him go."  Taehyung had said when he first saw a bunny looking boy getting beat up by third graders. "Are you hurt?" Jungkook heard the boy that just saved him from the bullies. Jungkook smiled weakly nodding his head.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung told the bunny boy after making sure he was okay. "Jungook." The four year old mumbled slowly. "Taetae can call me K-kookie." Taehyung smiled his infamous boxy smile hearing the boy talk. "Well then Kookie. Friends?" Jungkook eyes sparkled as the older spoke. "Frens." The said boy replied happily.

And that was the beginning of the friendship of a six year old with a boxy smile and a four year old boy with a bunny boy.

Jungkook was 14 when he realised he had a crush on his best friend.

Jungkook had just came back from Taehyungs place, "What happened bunny? You're beaming." his father asked him. "Wha- I just came back from Taehyungies." Jungkook said happily. "Do you have something going on with him perhaps?" His father wiggled his eyebrows at him. "Wha- No. OmG we are just friends!" Jungkook gasped as a faint blush adorned his cheeks. "You sure? Because you don’t blush talking about your best friend." Jungkook nodded aggressively before sprinting to his room.

Jungkook plopped down on his bed hiding his face in his pillow before letting out a scream. Yes he was in love with Kim Taehyung. All he sees is his face. All he thinks of is Taehyung. Beep. He turned opening his phone. He screamed again. It was a message from Taehyung.

Jungkook was 16 when his best friend started changing.

"Hmp." Jungkook sighed looking at his best friend leave shoving him into the lockers. I wonder what's wrong with him. Jungkook wiped his tears before putting up his infamous bunny smile. 

Taehyung and Jungkook came to Seoul after Jungkooks fifteenth birthday. Taehyung got selected in Seoul high and so he dragged Jungkook with him. After all best friends stay together. And Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy hoping one day Taehyung will fall in love with him.          

Jungkook was in the cafeteria eating his food alone again. Taehyung stopped eating lunch with him let alone hang out with him only a few months after coming to Seoul. He got mixed with the popular group and Jungkook was left in the dust. It hurt seeing Taehyung kiss and makeout with different girls and guys and hearing about his latest fucks from his fangirls. It hurt.   

"Hi." Jungkook looked up to see Jimin. Taehyungs now best friend.  As much as Jungkook wanted to hate the boy he couldn’t. Jimin was nice towards Jungkook. Both were from Busan maybe that's why Jungkook felt comfort with him. They sometimes hung out together as Jimin didn’t like Taehyungs friends either. Both chatted until break was over before going their classes.

Jungkook was 17 when his dream came true.

Jungkook didn’t know what happened all of a sudden but he didn’t mind. Taehyung started hanging out with him again. They played games together, hung out together. Jungkook was over joyed.

"Jungkook." The said boy looked up to see his former best friend. "Y-yes?" he stuttered. Damn it Jungkook! Why did you stutter! "So I wanted to ask you something." "Sure." He probably wants me to do his assignment. "Will you go out with me?" see? I knew it! Wait! What! OmG I must be dreaming. Jeon Jungkook wake up! "Wh-at? You're- not joking?"