Chapter-13

It contained nothing. Like, totally nothing. I am still shocked. The set of bricks actually contained nothing. We expected something big like the Jammy Berry Pie itself, but we get nothing after all the hard work. We pushed the bricks back into place (people were staring at us) and dejectedly wandered off. This happens all the time. Remember when we couldn't open the lock after trying so much, and the next day without any effort, Scorpius opened it? And another day, when that "Congratulations! Follow the route" showed up on the map? This definitely had something to do with that. Otherwise, there must have been at least a tiny bit of paper under those bricks.

We were on our way to Amanda's house. It was World Photography Day today, and we decided to take some fabulous pictures using Am's cam. She even had a beautiful garden. We came across "Hyacinth's Repair Shop". Mr.Hyacinth was pacing up and down his shop frantically. We paused by, and asked him what the matter was. "I have to fix these leather straps on all the 100 chairs, that too in 2 hours. A big businessman wants them immediately for a conference. Its practically impossible for a single person to finish this job in 2 hours", said Mr.Hyacinth. Am, Scorp and I were free, so we offered to help poor Mr.Hyacinth. He looked delighted. Each of us took 25 chairs and fixed the leather straps onto them. We didn't feel tired, as we kept talking but also at the same time, fixing the straps. In no time, we completed the work! and it only took one hour! Mr.Hyacinth couldn't thank us enough. He looked really relieved and happy. The beauty is, making others happy, fills our heart with happiness too. Mr.Hyacinth gave each of us a coupon for free sundaes. We walked our way to Amanda's. Just like that, it striked. The first time when I helped a granny at the ice cream parlour, the map gave way. The second time, when I helped Mrs.Koothrapalli repot her plants, we were able to open the lock. After all, the key was to do a good deed! Incidentally, we had done one every time, without even realizing it!

You must have guessed what must have happened after that. We rushed(flew) to the McCaffrey park well. We pushed the bagel key once again into the brick, which gave way to the pack of bricks. And VOILA! This time it was there. I am so damn serious.

Yours seriously,

Sheldon Fortisque.