@rehmat_blessing

Hello everyone

It's again me, your Saru back with one more sweetie pie who have amazing writing skills rehmat_blessing

1. Real name and age ( if you don't want to disclose its okay!)

Rehmat and 16 years

Okay good

2. Where did you get the inspiration to start writing?

No one actually motivated me. I always had stories in my mind as I live in fantasy world since childhood soo thought that it would be great to share it, and just like that started writing.... I motivated myself, maybe

Inspiration mostly comes from movies to the stories I read here and there and ofcourse the happenings around me... i love dreaming as I already told, sooo my imaginations play a great role and I try my best to keep my stories as real as I can, baaki I don't know what my readers feel

As a child I had many stories in my mind, maybe because I was more mature than other children of my age. Writing was my childhood dream kinda thing!

Oh that's good dear, and yeah stories comes from our own imagination and dream world

Hnn!

3. What are the things you do in your leisure time?

I usually read or interact with my old friends!

Okay good, do you play any games?

Noo

Okay 😁

4. What is the first work you wrote in this platform? What was the response you got for that work?

It was AdiYa fanfiction 'Humdard' and response was quite amazing! Continuous encouragement from readers made me feel good!

That's great..

You have stories in your mind since long right? Then why you wrote on AdiYa couple? You could have written on any other couple or as general fiction..

Yess and like as mentioned it was my childhood wish but I never took it seriously! I didn't realised that I've a passion for writing! Actually the abrupt end of show 'Bepannah' was a pull for me to began with writing.

I understand, we need a solid reason to do something...

5. What is your prospective about teenage?

Well teenage is just a growing age like any another period of life! One goes through both physical and mental changes during this time and it's absolutely okay... one shouldn't feel bad about it! Teenage is very crucial part of everybody's life. Our one mistake can cost us a lot so it's better to think clearly before taking any step ahead, But even if you ended up doing mistake, it's nothing to panic... mistakes can be corrected!

Also I feel in recent times, many teenagers think that they are allowed to do anything and everything they want which is wrong! Their pet dialogue is 'hum teenager h kuch bhi kar skte h', they feel being a teenager gives them privilege to do mistakes and behave in whichever manner they want!