@girlinthelights

Hello busy people hope you all are doing well and good. I am here back with a teen author. Let's get into the interview without wasting anymore time

1. Username:
girlinthelights

2. Real name (if u don't want to disclose it's okay).

Nope, I don't want to.

I already know😄

3. Age:

I am a sweet teenager 😁😁.

4. Where did you get the inspiration to start writing?

Nowhere particularly. I just had that thought to write something always and when I  got my motivation through my friends. I started writing.

Wow 😮, keep going and inspire us as always.

5. What are the things you do in your leisure time?

I read books mostly. Other than that I do art and craftworks. I help mom and dad in their works or simply sleep if I have too much leisure time.

Arts and crafts interesting 😊

6. What is the first work you wrote on this platform? What was the response you got for that work?

The first work I wrote is Destined to be Mine. I never thought that people will read my book because honestly when I published the prologue I was scared about people's reactions. I got both negative and positive responses from people.

The first time it's very common 😉

7. What is your perspective about teenage?

Teenage is one of the important time in everyone's life. It makes you what you will be in the future.

Well said😊

8. Is there any particular genre that you love to read?

Umm... Nothing like that. I read whatever catches my eyes 👁️👁️ 👀.

9. What are the favorite works either on Wattpad or outside which you read in one go or found them interesting?

The books I read of Ankita di and The Stolen Fates by lostwinx. And almost every book I read, I will read it one ago.

10. What is the thing you see when you first glance at the book?

The first thing I see is prologue and then next is the character sketch. I will decide whether to read the book or not only by glancing at both.

11. What do you value the most in your life?

Parents. Because without them I am nothing!

True 

12. What do you want to achieve in your lifetime?

Nothing much. I want to become a lawyer and then I want a simple life with no drama and chaos which I know is too much to ask 😂😂.

Haha, relatable.

13. What ways did Wattpad help you? Did it help you increase your potential?

Wattpad helped me in discovering myself that I didn't even know that exist. I never knew that I had an interest in reading books. I never knew that I could write.

     It helped and inspired me in many ways. It helped me get rid of loneliness and yup it did increase my potential.

True most of us tend to get rid of loneliness and divert ourselves.😉

14. What are your expectations from readers?

What can this poor author of their's expect from them other than reading, voting, and commenting on her books? Well, that's what every author wants 😊🤗.

I don't think ur readers are disappointing u.

15. What do you enjoy being the most a reader or an author?

To be honest, I say that both have their own sort of enjoyment. As per me, I enjoy being both.

16. Since how many years are you using Wattpad?

2 years.

Wow 😮 cool ra.

17. Any short message to teenagers like you.

Yup. This age is very crucial for us. Focus on your goals rather than other things. Success will reach you if you do hard work. If not today than any other day and it only applies for success. But, for hard work! If not today then there is no tomorrow! So be wise...

Great advice 😊

18. What do you think plays a major role in teenager's lives? Society or friends?

As per my thoughts, I say that both play a major role in everyone's life. These two have two sides. Good one and Bad one. Many leave the good side and get attracted to the bad side. Whether it may be friends or society. Cause people always choose bad things.

19. Is social media good for teenagers?

It depends on the person it uses. If the person uses it for bad things then it's bad. If the person uses it for good things than it will be good. It all depends on the way you see and the way you act.

20. Most of the teenagers make friends on many platforms. Do you think it is good or bad?

As I said earlier. There are both good people and bad people. So we should be careful at the same time we should be with people but be in our limits. Many may result in good. But few may result in bad. So we should always stay alert.

21. Few words about our community.

It's really a good thought. It's helped many teens. A good idea. Hope you guys reach the best heights.

We are glad and overwhelmed to know your opinion😄

22. How did you feel giving us your interview? Do you want us to improve in any way or give any suggestions?

I feel good. I really enjoyed it. Also, I don't find any lags. It's all good as per me😊.

Thanks for supporting us😊🙂

23. U can ask me anything which is related to me or about our community?

No. I don't have anything to ask. 😊

I'm very delighted to take your interview ra .hope you reach better heights. achieve your goals and dreams.

Always keep smiling and be yourself 😉

- TEEN FIX