@meofcourse

Hello and welcome to another episode of rendezvous with teens.

This is me —your very own Potterhead_Niki

and today I will be taking interview of one of my favourite author...

Guess who?

**spotlight falls on the author**

Please welcome meofcourse18

**claps loudly**

Please have you sit and than we will start our questions.

**authors sits**

So with out any further ado let's get started..!

**takes out her notes of question**

1. Username : 

meofcourse18

2. Real name (if you don't want to disclose it's ok)

Let's just keep it to MM. I do not want people I personally know to find out that it is me writing those scandalous scenes.

**wink**

**laugh** sure! MM.

3. Age : 

 I am 18 years old. Recently turned adult. Cheers to that!

**cheers**

4. Where did you get inspiration to start writing?

So, I used to drift into a parallel universe during my travel to and fro Coaching classes. I used to weave stories in my head all the time. During my 11th and 12th grade, I only had Physics, Chemistry and Math to study. English got sidelined. However, my hand used to itch to write something due to habit. So, there wasn't any inspiration as such. It was basically born out of my boredom.

Girl! Are you my long lost twin non-identical sister!? **giggle**

5. What are the things you do in your leisure time?

Let's see, Wattpad, Wattpad and oh, Wattpad. And maybe a little bit of Netflix as well.

Yes! Netflix,Wattpad and chocolates are all I need in life. **laughs**

6. What is the first work work that you wrote in this platform? What was the response that you got from that work?

My first work was Starting Over. I still remember how I had been hesitant about publishing the first part. I had received a warm welcome from the readers who preferred non-cliche romances. It was through this book that I had managed to get myself a really great audience. The first comment on my work was to tell me that it was a lovely update and that I should update soon. It made me feel really special.

Awwwwwwwww! That was such a cute response you got. smiles like a duck high on chocolates

7. What is your prospective about teenage?

Teenage is a rather confusing phase. There are crazy changes taking place in your body. And with those hormones dancing, uufff! You cannot put yourself in the category of an adult or a kid. But, I am blessed to be surrounded by great people who managed to put up with all my crap.

Totally agree to that!

8. Is there any particular genre which you love to read?

Romance! I basically munch on all kinds of cliche and non-cliche romances!

Just let me who on earth would say to a good romance novel?** thinks about her favorite male frictional characters and sighs dreamily**