@Aditi2600

Hello folks

Yes yes, it's again me, your Saru, today we have an interesting author and she is Aditi2600

I know as usual you people are excited for this interview, so let's go ahead and read it

1. Real name and age ( if you don't want to disclose its okay!)

Aditi and 14 (I don't want to disclose my last name)

Oh okay, no problem, name is enough 

2. Where did you get the inspiration to start writing?

I am an avid fantasy and fiction reader, and I realised that I had too many ideas of my own that I wanted to express. So, I started writing. I leaned towards fan fiction at first, but then I gathered enough courage to write my own stuff.

Oh that's good

3. What are the things you do in your leisure time?

In my leisure time, I like to read, sketch and dance

Oh wow great, you are multi talented

4. What is the first work you wrote in this platform? What was the response you got for that work?

This itself is my first work on Wattpad. And the response I am getting is slow, but every little comment and vote never fails to motivate me. And I got to talk to many people, who themselves write, and it's great really.

That's good, everything takes time and one day you will also get more response 

5. What is your prospective about teenage?

It is infact, hard. I'm pretty young myself, but there's a lot of pressure. School and exams and entrance exams and other things on which our entire lives are pretty much based on. Also, this is the time when our social lives start to bloom, so that's another thing to deal with.

I agree, you are right

6. Is there any particular genre which you love to read?

Fantasy. I'm a sucker for that. Worlds, magic and character that are absolutely impossible in our reality. I love the world building and the other worldly things that are an escape from life.

Hmm interesting, That actually feels good

7. What are the favourite works either on wattpad or outside which you read in one go or found them interesting?

Ooh that's a hard one. I read a lot and I usually love them so much.

Haha I understand, But say some like top favourite

On Wattpad, there was this book called the Wrong Indian Flag, it had me in awe. Then there was Love-Love which I loved so much.

Outside Wattpad, I'm a big fan of the Shadowhunter chronicles and works of Sarah j Maas Also, I'm a big Game of Thrones fan

Oh wow, that's good

8. What is the thing you see when you first glance at the book?