"That's Amanda Beux she's super rich so she kinda gets anything she wants. He also has Aaron wrapped around her fingers."

"Who is that?"

"Our quarterback, very very loaded, and a huge asshole."

"I don't care. She needs to stay the fuck out of my way or I'll beat her lil rich ass." Placing his hand over mine and giving me that sunshine smile, he calmed me down instantly. "I b-brought you lunch. It's not much but-"

Kissing him, I shut him up. "Thank you." Peeping into the brown paper bag, I saw a grilled sandwich. Damn, that looks good. Taking a bite, I moaned. "This is fucking great. Thanks."

Staring at us, Ava awed. "You too look so cute. Anyways, what are you gonna do with your two weeks left guys?"

Jhanessa said she was gonna eat as much of their food as possible. Christian was gonna get as many guys as possible, whore. Elijah and Jaxon were gonna enjoy the silence and lack of violence. And Damien, of course, planned to hook up with half the school, typical. They looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"I'll probably just chill with Xander," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. Turning his head slightly, he whispered to me, "I was t-thinking, maybe we could go Saturday. If that's okay with you."

Giggling, I replied. "Sure, what should I wear?"

Blushing he answered, "I-I have no idea, I'll tell you on Friday." Nodding, I said sure.

Throughout the week, I could think of nothing but the date. I realized how much I really cared for Xander. I would find myself daydreaming about his adorable stutter, or scribbling his name on my books and just smiling out of the blue for nothing.

I think I was falling for him. Hard. And that kinda scared me, I've never been in love before, I've just fucked people. And it felt weird, but good weird. The week felt like it had taken forever to reach Saturday. After few minutes before Xander came to pick me up, I looked over my simple outfit, 'cause he texted yesterday that I should dress casual.

As I was finished adding lip balm, I heard a knock on the door. He's here, shit. Why the hell was I so nervous? Walking towards the door, I opened it. This is not the same person. He had on a pair of black jeans, let me tell you, they fit good. Donning a white v-neck and his gold watch, he looked fucking tasty.

Looking me up and down he stood there with his mouth open. At least I'm not the only one speechless. "Y-you look absolutely gorgeous, Neph."

"Thank you. And you look very handsome," I complimented. He took my hand in his, interlacing them. "Where are we going?" I asked as started the car.

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like surprises," I said.

"Well, I hope you like this one." After about fifteen minutes of driving, we pulled up to a restaurant. I thought that he would bring me to some expense place where the gave you small portions of food; but it wasn't.

When we walked inside it was dimly lit, and we were the only one there. "Did you rent out a whole restaurant?"

Blushing he answered, "Y-yes, I hope it's not too much. Its just that you're really special to me and I want to give you nothing but the best."

This was amazing, he put so much thought into this. "Nobody has ever done anything like this for me, thank you. I love it, but next time you don't have the use a whole restaurant." He replied with an exciting nod.

As he lead me outside, I got even more surprised. Fairy lights were hung up and a table was set up. This is the perfect date. As I sat down I thought about how lucky I was to meet Xander. The food was brought out. "Aww, you remembered."

"Of course I did. Oh, and I want you to taste something." Looking at him weirdly I agreed. Closing my eyes as he said I should; I felt a cool bottle in my hand. Beer? "Don't look, just taste it."

Bringing it to my lips, I tasted it and my eyes flew open in surprise. "Wait, is this Malta?" I trailed off. Smiling softly he replied.

"I remember when we were talking you told me how much you miss it from when you lived in Jamaica, so I ordered some and here we are." And before I knew it, I started crying. He came to my side immediately.

"D-did you not like it? I'm sorry if I upset you, I-I didn't mean to."

Shushing him I laughed. "No you didn't upset me. Most of the men in my life disappoints me, someone genuinely caring is a nice change of pace. That's why I like you so much, one might even say love," I spoke off the top of my head.

I caught both him and myself off guard. But I wasn't going deny it. "Y-you do? Do you really mean it?"

Looking him straight in the eyes I spoke. Would I regret this in the morning? Maybe. "Yeah, I love you, a frightening about for such a short time. As corny as it sounds, it just feels right."

"You're considerate and thoughtful and sweet. You care about people without an ulterior motive, you listen and you being hot is a plus," I continued, gauging his response.

"And if you don't feel the same way that's oka-" This time he was the one who cut me off with a kiss.

"How could I not love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me," he said, bringing our hands together. Thank god, I didn't know what I would do if he didn't.

After finishing our food, we went into the car to chill a little. Turning, I held his face in my hands, kissing him softly. I climbed into his lap and put arms on his strong shoulders, straddling him.

"You want to take this to your place?" I questioned.

With the surest look ever, he said yes.