"Kook, i think you are the wrong one here." Jimin hyung claimed, as he munched on his chips.

Taehyung hyung raised his hand, "I second that motion."

Yoongi hyung who was lying on the sofa bed spoke, "Are the three of them still close?"

I nodded my head as an answer. "Then your closeness must be no joke. You are the only one who fucked up then." Yoongi hyung said flatly.

I looked down and fidgeted my fingers as I admit, "I know Hyung."

"You are the only male that I know that can ignore her messages." Namjoon hyung claimed, slowly clapping.

"So last night was the first time you see her after those years?" Taehyung asked

"Yes. When I first heard the melody of the song, I kinda have the feeling that it was her. It was the song we used to practice whenever we were performing. Then I heard her voice that still sounds beautifully until now, her smile and face too they are way more beautiful." I explained to them as unknowingly smile. Jin hyung cleared his throat and I saw them grinning at me.

"Why?" I asked confusedly, brows furrowed

"based from your words, you look like some one who's describing their crush." Jimin hyung explained, smirk seen on his face.

I rolled my eyes at him and my hyungs started teasing me.

"Be honest Kook. Did you perhaps have feelings for her in high school?" Yoongi hyung asked curiously. I bit my lips, as I nervously answer him

"Y-Yeah I d-did."

"did you just stutter?" Taehyung hyung mockingly asked before laughing his ass off.

Namjoon hyung who was quiet for a long time then speaks his thought out, "Did you break up with your ex because of her?"

I was caught off guard to what he asked because honestly speaking it was true. I nodded as a response and they started to tease me even more.

"That was before. Okay?!" I insisted

"Let me guess, you did not confess to her because you are afraid your friendship will be ruined." Jhope hyung said looking at me.

I nodded and shyly answered, "Yeah."

Jimin then continued, "In the end without confessing, your friendship collapsed because of your reasons."

"Did you feel happy after you ignored them?" Jhope hyung asked

I paused for awhile and as answered regretfully, "No."

"Did your regret it?" He asked again

"Yeah." I simply answered and they all looked at me again with annoying smirks plastered on their faces that I want to wipe out

Taehyung shouted excitedly, "congratulations Kook! You are one idiot! Yahoo!!" They all cheered and sang for me. WTF is wrong with these hyungs?!

"The fuck is that for?" I annoyingly asked

Yoongi hyung sat properly, looking at me with her scary cold face and said, "because of you being a coward you let go of one fucking Beautiful-"

"hella Talented,"Jin hyung cut him

"Smart," Namjoon hyung followed

"Super kawaii," Jhope hyung cutely added

"Fucking Sexy," Taehyung hyung smirked

"and Fucking Hot girl," finished by Jimin hyung with a lustful smile

I grabbed the pillows near me and annoyingly threw it to Jimin and Taehyung hyung. "Hyungs! Stop your disgusting thoughts!" I said glaring at them.

The two both laughed at me holding their stomachs, "Look how pissed he is." Jimin hyung said in between his laughs

"Have you guys seen his glare to us? He looks like he's about to murder us." Taehyung asked the rest as he wipes the tears forming on his eyes from laughing.

Why am I still friends with these annoying hyungs?

~~~~

~~~~

had time to update again 🙃