A-a Surprise Party?! [2]

{Pov}

Hanging up the last family picture against the wall in the living room.

Only took two days to finally unpack everything and decorate.

It's finally starting to feel like home.

A familiar ring tone from my back pocket pulling my phone to see Aphmau calling.

Wonder what she's calling for?

_________

"Hello?"

"Hi, Y/n! Are you free right now?"

"Yeah, is there something you need?"

"I was wondering if you would like to come over and to meet my roommates! To have a little get together."

"Sure, sounds nice. Is there anything you would like me to bring?"

"Just yourself. Will see you in a bit. Bye!"

_________

I picked up my f/c leather jacket from the living room floor. Wonder what her roommates are like?

Hopefully they'll like me. Grabbing my keys from the counter heading out of the house through the front door.

Walking down the peaceful street only a few blocks away from Aphmau's house as I take a step towards the cement stairs standing in front of the wooden front door.

Lightly knocking on the door waiting for a response.

Maybe they left the front door unlocked?

Turning the door handle finding it unlocked as I slowly open the door leading inside but it was pitch black.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

"Surprise!"

As the lights turned on revealing a group of people jumping out of their hiding places.

"What is this all for?" I curiously asked as Aphmau quickly wraps her arm around mine.

"A surprise party to welcome you to the neighborhood. It will give you a chance to meet everyone else!"

A girl with orange hair wearing a black sweater walked up to us "You've caused a chaos between the boys already. My name is Lucinda."

She gestured towards Garroth and Dante in the corner of the room almost tackling each other.

"Don't mind them. They can be such big flirts. I'm Nicole a pleasure to meet you." A felt an arm around my shoulder as I look over to see a girl with dark red hair smiling at me.

The boys instantly looked away from her glare.

"Thanks for warning." As I felt an arm pulling me away.

"C'mon I want you to meet my roommates!" Aphmau drags me away leading into the living room as the rest of the guest were chilling and talking amongst each other.