Bullies?

The Dexters (minus Blake) were walking to the courtyard.They went into the yard and noticed three boys standing over another one. Green recognized Blake instantly on the ground. Gold hissed at the sight of Matthew. Blake grabbed his stuff off the ground as one of the other two grabbed his other bag. He grabbed it before he got any further. Matthew hissed.

"Just give it to us. We won't do anything to it."

Blake grimaced as he quickly shifted and grabbed the bag back. He then grabbed the rest of his things and moved to the other side of the yard. Another person, no doubt with Matthew, tripped him and grabbed the bag off his back. He didn't seem as fazed with it as he kindly asked for it back. The guy took a moment before denying. Matthew went over.

"Only care about one bag? Why do you need two?"

"May I have it back? Please?"

"Answer the question, nerd."

"That hurts. Give me the bag or I'm going to the office."

"They won't help you. You gonna call daddy?"

"In your dreams." Blake huffed as he started walking away. "By the way, You grabbed your own bag." He took his leather bag out of the shrubbery. "Have a good day." They stared as he left. The Dexters watched. They would have to talk to him later.

~~~*~~~

Blake slammed into the doorframe of his room as he arrived. He groaned lightly before walking in and laying down. He felt like hell. And if he didn't look like it, then he screwed up somehow. There was a knock on the door, which he groaned in response. Sun went in as Blake wrapped a blanket around himself.

"Are you ok?"

"Do I look ok?"

"No..."

"There's your answer."

"Oh..." Sun went over and touched his head. "Was it what Matthew did?"

"Not in the courtyard. But yes."

"What does that mean?"

"Bathroom. He tore me apart and then I could relax the rest of the day. And I didn't get a meal in me."

Sun hummed sadly before leaving. He came back with a sandwich. Blake paused at the sight. He obviously was hungry as the sight of food brought a little child out of him. Sun giggled as he sat up. He hissed in pain before his eyes went back to the sandwich. Sun smiled faintly before giving it to him. He gently took it before eating it. Sun sat down beside him.

"You know, we're all in the same lunch. You can come get food from me if you need to."

"I had food, but it's like Matthew sensed it and took it. I couldn't get it from anyone as it was the end of lunch."

"Then here's what we'll do, give one of us your lunch so that he can't get it. Then come sit with us. We met a friendly group of people that I'm sure you'll like." Blake studied him.

"Alright..."

~~~*~~~

Blake couldn't make it through the first period without Matthew saying something. Matthew then tossed him into a wall after. He got lucky when he heard a voice.

"Matthew!" He turned to someone before walking away. He felt a hand on his head and opened his eyes to see Green and two others. The girl had a hand on his head while the other boy helped him up.

"Thanks..." He whispered faintly. They smiled at him. He was surprised that they heard him.

"Are you ok, Blake?" He looked up at Green. He had thought that the taller boy had forgotten who he was.