Dorms and Living.

(There will be some other languages. The rest will be entirely English. Other languages: French and German.)

The Dexters arrived at the dormitory. It was directly across from the schoolyard. The rooms fall as ordered:

Room 1: Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Platinum.

Room 2: Green, Red, Diamond, Pearl.

Room 3: Sapphire, White, Whitley, Y.

Room 4: Gold, Silver, Ruby, Matthew.

Room 5: Black, Emerald, X, Isaac.

Room 1...

The girls instantly grinned at each other. Or at least the first three. Platinum gulped as she got to the corner bed. She wasn't going to enjoy this as much as she wanted. But at least she was with reasonable people.

"What's wrong Platinum? I thought I heard a groan."

"It's nothing for now. If you guys are worthy, I might not kill you." The other three gulped as they unpacked in silence.

Room 2...

Red instantly collapsed onto his bed as he went over to it. Green's face went pale as he watched the older member crash. He nervously glanced at the comedy duo, hoping they didn't start something up. Pearl hardly took notice as he started setting up. Diamond went over and helped Red settle down. Not a joke was thrown until Diamond threw something.

"So..."

"What?" Pearl responded like the friend that he was. Diamond's stomach growled as he answered.

"We've got a bump coming up." Red wheezed a little, indicating that he was already feeling better. Green scoffed.

"That has to be the oldest trick in the book. Come on." The duo cracked up as Red whispered something.

"Cela se produira-t-il souvent?" His voice was practically a hum. Green touched his head.

"Cela dépend de l'état d'esprit." Red nodded before falling asleep.

Room 3...

White and Whitley beamed when they saw that they were in the same room. Y hummed at her group. Sapphire sighed.

"So I got the quiet crew, eh?"

"Quiet?" Whitley started shaking as the other two grinned. "There's only one quiet person in this room. I'm more worried about the personas..."

"Whitley, you'll be fine." White said with a smile.

"You're with the bravest people here!" Y said with a grin.

"And you're with a certain powerful female." Sapphire smirked.

"Those are very famous last words."

Room 4...

The trio boys high fived after they saw who they were with.

"I'm not sure what they were thinking when they put this room together, but we're so going to perform magic in here." Ruby smiled.

"If we get a death wish, we cover each other. If I know anything, there'll be that one." Silver added.

"We'll be the heroes of this school and this is our base. We'll protect it like it's our home." Gold said.

(He apparently seems to be a little mini villain with the number of times he's done something that states it.) [And no, he's not the actual villain.]

"Are we the only room of three?" A small knock came and a boy came in.

He looked at them and scoffed.

"I'm in this room? You're kidding."

"You seem sad about it." Gold snickered. The boy scoffed as he dropped his stuff off and went out. Gold sighed. "Guess we're avoiding that."

"Yeah... Let's start discussing while he's gone."

Room 5...

"I hate this."

I'm about to name everything that's worse than this."

Black, Emerald and X were in a room with a kid named Isaac. They were waiting for their last member by ranting about whatever popped up. They kept going back to the point that it felt like Gold was missing someone, but not at the same time. A soft knock came by the door. Black went over and opened it.

"Um... is this the right room? I'm supposed to be with-"

"Black, Emerald and X?"

"Why yes."

"I'm Black. Are you Isaac?"

"Yes." The duo shook hands as Black opened the door wider.

"Trust me when I say you got the good crew."

"I'm scared now." Emerald laughed.

"There'll be a light mini war, us vs the other triad. This'll be fun."

Alola house...

The group entered the building which had a small poster welcoming him. It had a small entryway before a decent sized sitting room was shown. A kitchen area with a small bar-like window sat next to it. There was a small staircase that led to more rooms. A small hallway beside the stairs was where he was taken to his room.

"This is the best we had. The other two rooms beside you have others in them. Upstairs is situated easily, Sun's room is on the right while the rest of us are on the left, me, Hau, Lillie, Gladion. Let us know if you need anything."

Blake nodded as Moon went out. Tears filled his eyes as he settled down. Away from his father and in a safe place. He laid down on the bed and felt strength surge through him. Safety and freedom. He would use it wisely.

"Nun, um es zu behalten ..."

~~~*~~~

I hope you guys liked that...

I'd like to thank the following people for helping with the book so far.

Legendary_Luca for the plot that will come soon.
LunaRaven26 for the dorm arrangement and the two new dorm people, Isaac and Matthew.

If you want to help, be sure to keep a lookout for any announcements of me asking for help. I'll take any.

I'll be in my burrito roll. Bye...