Fallen.

Blake knew something was wrong when he couldn't move. Feeling the restraints told him even more.

He trembled as he tried to move, feeling how small the area was. He actually thought the bastard was joking. When was he grabbed?

~~~*~~~

Meanwhile, concern hit the others. Not seeing Blake was bad, but it got worse when they didn't see him at home. Green was the only one to figure out what had happened. Just a scan of the room said it all.

"Let's go."

"Where-"

"Trust me!"

~~~*~~~

Blake almost kicked him. Almost. He was better than that.

"Aw... Blakey..." Hearing the name made him feel sick. He kicked out again before there was a chuckle. "You can't save them all... so be a good boy and stay quiet." Blake screamed against the tape before the box was closed again. What had the bastard done?"

~~~*~~~

Green caught sight of the criminal as he neared the airport. The box in his hands kept moving, giving a good idea. Green knew what had happened, and this was the last straw. The others were still "looking for Blake", but he was already there. He went over, drawing a knife, before pulling the man into an alley. The police were already heading to him. He was smarter than that.

~~~*~~~

Blake paused at the little motion. What just happened? A voice came through after a heartbeat of silence while the box was getting opened.

"Blake?" He froze. Green? Light came through before his eyes adjusted and he was picked up. "Blake?" He gave a tired complaint as the ropes came off. He was then pulled into a soft hug while the tape was peeled off. "Shh... I got you..." Blake huffed a bit while a growl escaped his stomach and he fell asleep.

~~~*~~~

He later woke up to the smell of food. He paused before Green went over.

"Hey." He hummed as Green helped him up and gave him the food.

"Thanks..." Green nodded. He then paused.

"You do understand who attacked you, right?"

"You know him?" Green nodded with slight confusion. "Oh..."

"You know him?" Blake nodded sadly.

"He's..." He frowned. "... my father." He made sure the anger was in there. He then paused. "No one else was hurt, right?" Green gulped, giving Blake bad news just from it.

"A few Dexters were attacked." Blake looked at the food with a sad look. "They're ok now, but a little afraid. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I was free..." Blake felt the tears form. "That man made my life hell and I was finally free... I didn't want him to stay in my life..." Green pulled him into a hug.

"Sorry... I should've known..." Blake gave a soft hum as he looked away. He then pulled away and smiled. "Now... how about we finish this year without any problems?" Blake smiled at that.

~~~*~~~

Blake gave a huge smile at the graduation. Sure, normally graduation was just for Seniors, but this was a much different school system. So seeing the ceremony come to life was worth it. He smiled as the other Dexters joined him.

"So... what's next?" They all paused at Yellow's question.

"Other than going home? Probably the next school." Blake hummed at that.

"Yeah..." Green paused.

"Where are you going, Blake?"

"Home... maybe next school... we'll see." He then stood up and turned to the others. "See you on the other side!"

~~~*~~~

Hopefully you enjoyed this book. Let me know if you want more. I have plans for more, but we'll see. Reach out to my boss (Etta) if you want something specific and go help the squad.

I'll be in my burrito roll. Bye...