Invited

A loud knock woke Red up. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes. Vee, Red's small puppy, went and opened the door. Green and Blue were standing there. They were out of breath. 

"Hey Vee. Is Red in?" A rather loud groan answered. Blue giggled at that.

"Let's go bother him."

~~~*~~~

The duo followed Vee up the ladder. He sat up and frowned.

"What the hell do you guys want?" Blue smacked him.

"Language!"

"Sorry..."

"Blue..... let him off. He just woke up."

"Hmf." Red rubbed right his eye while his left blinked furiously.

"What do you guys need?"

"Did you get an invitation?" He stared at them for a moment. "I take that as a no."

"I didn't say that.... I was trying to think." He climbed down and slipped into his desk area. He opened a drawer and rummaged through it. He paused before mumbling to himself.

"Do you want someone else to look, Blind Boy?"

"No... I can very well see what I'm looking for." He pulled out a letter and paused. "Here." He handed it back. Green grabbed it and glanced at it.

To Red,

123 Northview Road, Pallet Town.

Return Address: 598 Middle Street, Hau'oli City, Melemele Island.

Green showed it to Blue. Red turned in his chair. She smiled.

"Are you going?"

"I don't have anything better to do."

~~~*~~~

Yellow was jumping up and down as she and Silver were opening the letter. Giovanni and Lance were watching the scene. Silver's letter had arrived at the Pokemon Center. Yellow had picked it up and the duo had decided to open them at the same time. Yellow smiled as she read the letter.

Ms. Yellow,

You have been invited to join us at Melemele High. We have a large assortment of opportunities for you. Please consider our offer. Please write back as soon as possible.

Her eyes sparkled. She glanced at Silver. He had a small smile.  

"Ok smile buds, what do they say?" Typical Lance. She peeked at Sliver's and smiled. 

"We got invited to Melemele High!" She squealed. 

Silver covered his ears. Despite her small size, her voice was powerful. He had a decent singing voice, but his shyness got the best of him. But Yellow had no problem releasing her strong voice.

"Remind me not to let you and Flare cross paths again..."

"Hey!"

The group giggled as Silver gripped his ears tighter.

~~~*~~~

Gold, Crystal, White, and Whitley were looking at the letters on the table. They were all similar, only the names of the receiver were different. White finally picked hers up and opened it. The others paused as she read the note.

Ms. White,

You have been invited to join us at Melemele High. We have a large assortment of opportunities for you. Please consider our offer. Please write back as soon as possible.

Silence filled the room as she finished.

"They're all going to say that."

"Yep."

"Who's in? Cause I am." Gold said, smiling.

"Same." Crystal grinned.

"Agreed." White smiled. Whitley sighed.

"Alright." The group smiled at each other and went to go get packed.

~~~*~~~

The Hoenn trio looked at the letter as Ruby opened it. 

Ms. Sapphire, Mr. Ruby and Emerald,

You have been invited to join us at Melemele High. We have a large assortment of opportunities for you. Please consider our offer. Please write back as soon as possible.

Sapphire paused.

"Ugh... school. Do we have to?"

"It would be helpful. Especially you." Ruby stated.

"Alright. Let's go get packed."

~~~*~~~

Silence filled the room as Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Black were reading the letters.

"They all say the same thing." Platinum paused. "I know that if one says it, the other two say it, right?" The trio boys nodded. "And I'm guessing that you already decided?" They nodded again. "Then it's settled. we start packing tonight."

~~~*~~~

X woke up to a loud knock. He peaked out and saw the others waiting. He smiled. So they did get his message. He went down and opened the door. 

"Morning guys. Come on in." They walked in and he locked the door.

"So... what did you want to talk to us about?" He smiled and held up 5 letters.

"These came in yesterday after you guys left." He handed them their respective letters.

You have been invited to join us at Melemele High. We have a large assortment of opportunities for you. Please consider our offer. Please write back as soon as possible.

"I think I know where this is going..." The group smiled as Y stood up.

"Packing time."

~~~*~~~

The wind was rough as Blake walked through the streets of Unova. He was carrying a small box and a letter. He had already read the letter and looked in the box. His was different from what the others had gotten. Thanks to the help in Alola. His letter had read:

Dear Mr. Blake,

We are excited to know that you are joining our school. We have sent you the necessary things that you will be needing for your time. We have arranged for you to live with some students due to your environment. We look forward to seeing you.

He went into an abandoned house. Inside the box was several books, supplies, a uniform, a map, his schedule, the extra info and several other essentials. He pulled out his first aid kit and started cleaning his wounds up. Between his "father" and the weather, he was glad that he had done this. He would finally be free. He finished up and looked at the mirror that was there. A smile appeared on his face as he packed a bag and got ready to go.

~~~*~~~

Sun ran into the base. A surprising smile crossed his face. The others stared in shock. 

"Blake said yes! So did the others!"

"Really?" Moon smiled. "The school must be happy." She paused. "Did we-"

"Yes. We got Blake." The group smiled. 

"Then let's get the room set up for our new guest!"

~~~*~~~

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm still a little nervous. If you have questions, I will answer them the best that I can. Otherwise, be patient.

The one thing that I'll say is some updates. Pretty soon I will be making an X x Reader when I get around to it.

Again, I hope that you enjoyed it.

I'll be in my burrito roll. See ya...