Chapter 12

Three years later...

"Baby! Pass me the napkin!" Anaisha shouted from their bedroom. Aryan came to give her the napkin. They were packing for their babymoon with their baby.

"Mama! Can I bring Rebby with me?" their daughter, Amira asked. "No baby, dogs aren't allowed on planes," she said which made Amira sad.

"Princess, we will buy toys for Rebby and come home and play with her," Anaisha said which made Amira smile.

They were heading to Singapore for their babymoon. They were staying at the Marina Bay Sands hotel. They checked in and went to sentosa, where there was a universal studious Singapore.

"Mama! I wanna go for the puss and boots ride," Amira said. The three of them went on the baby roller coaster.

They soon headed back to India. When Anaisha lied down on the bed, she touched her stomach. It was time to tell him.

Aryan came in their room after tucking Amira to sleep. He lied down beside his wife. "Um, Aryan?" she asked. "Yes Jaan?" he asked.

"I...i am pregnant," she confessed. His face changed. Before she knew it, he was hugging her like his life depended on it.

"I love youuuu!" he sang. "We are gonna be parents again. And Amira Will have a little brother," Aryan said.

Anaisha smiled and kissed him. "I love you too," she said.

And they lived happily, ever, after...