Chapter 1

"I... I followed her to her house and we chatted and laughed. But I didn't know I could fall in love with her," Aditya told Anaisha.

Tears were threatening to spill. The both of them burst out laughing. "You really thought that was real?" he asked, catching his breath and she nodded.

He held her cheek. "Aye, you were, are and will be the only woman in my life. I love you," he said. She hugged him tightly.

Anaisha's pov...

This guy. I really never ever want him to leave me. I won't be able to live without him. I love him too much.

I got a call from Jennifer, my friend saying that they were going out and wanted me to join. I agreed.

"What are you gonna do while I am gone?" I asked him. "Oh well, hmmm. Watch TV and laze around," he replied. I smiled, pecked his lips and left.

I reached the venue and felt two hand cover my eyes. I turned around, removed the hands from my eyes and saw Aryan. I hugged him.

Aryan pov...

That hug. Only god knew how comfy I felt. Her scent, her soft skin and her laugh. All of that was my heart.

I sometimes felt stupid to fall in love with my best friend. But well, who wouldn't fall in love with her.

Anyway, we went to the restaurant with Jennifer and others. We laughed and after that went for a movie as well...