Chapter 7

Three weeks later...

Akash pov....

I miss Anaisha. It's been so long since I saw my younger one. Anyway, I was sitting down beside Arohi when I heard giggling sounds from her.

"What?" I asked. She showed me a pic of Anaisha kissing a guy. And surprisingly that guy was not Aditya. But she looked rather happy.

"Babe, we are going to stay over at Anaishas house. I wanna know what's going on," I said and started packing my bags.

Meanwhile...

"Lahu my lag gaya," Aryan sang while Anaisha smeared chocolate on his lips. "Ayeeeee, Lahu mu *kiss* lag gaya," Anaisha sang along.

Anaisha checked out her man and kept smearing chocolate on him. She then smeared it on his neck.

"Enough fun. I have to clean it now," he told her. But she pulled him back and held his shoulder. She started licking off all the chocolate on his neck and lips.

"Why did I choose Aditya over this greek god," she moaned which made Aryan chuckle. "Greek god aye," he said. "Yes," she muttered against his skin.

They had a little more fun and finally they were watching a movie. That's when there was a knock on the door. Anaisha went and opened it.

"Bhaiya! Bhabhi!" she squealed. "Chachi," her beautiful niece, Misha said. "We came to visit for a week," Akash said.

"Babe! Who is it!?" Aryan asked. "My brother and sister," she said. Aryan got up and went to them.

"You are?" Akash asked. "Aryan. Aryan Singh. Anaishas boyfriend," he said. "No no, he means he is a boy who is my friend," Anaisha covered after seeing the death glare on her brothers face.

They entered and took a shower while Misha was playing with Aryan and Anaisha. "Why did you tell him I am your friend?" Aryan asked.

"Cause you are," she said and that pierced his heart. But she only said that cause if she had said 'no baby, I was just covering up' Misha would have told her parents.

Midnight...

Anaisha was in the bathroom. Aryan had brought his pillow to the hall and settled on the couch. When Anaisha came out of the bathroom, she saw an empty bed.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" Anaisha asked when she came to the hall. "Well, I am just your friend so I can't be sleeping with you.... And god ghat sounded wrong," he said.

She sighed and sat beside him. "I told you that cause I didn't want Misha telling her parents," Anaisha said.

"Oh," he had finally got it and he went to her room. They made sure to lock the door cause they didn't want anyone barging in if they had bedroom plans...