Chapter 8

Next morning...

Anaisha and Aryan woke up. His right arm was under her body and his left on her tight which was on his leg. He head in her neck from behind.

Anaisha turned to face him to snuggled closer. She pulled off the blanket from his upper body and traced his figure.

She pinched his nipple and he jerked. His eyes opened. She smiled and got off bed. They took a shower and went out.

A few hours later...

Akash and Arohi came out of their bedroom. "Anaisha, me and Arohi will be going for her checkup. Misha wanted to stay so," Akash said and left with his wife. Misha was still asleep.

"Misha is still sleeping so, wanna have some fun?" he asked. Anaisha blushed. Aryan climbed on her on the couch and they kissed hungrily.

Aryan got up when he heard a door open. "Chachi!" Misha came running to Anaisha. Anaisha huge her.

"Good morning princess," Anaisha cooed. "I wanna watch a movie," Misha said to which for two adults nodded.

They switched on the TV and suddenly, a sex scene of fifty shades of grey started playing. Anaisha tried switching the channeled but it didn't work. So she just offed the TV.

"Nooooooooooo, I was waching!" Misha whined. "No Misha, that movie isn't for you," Aryan said. "Pweashe, I wanna see what they were doing," Misha said and Anaisha shook her head.

"Okai, but tell me what they were doing?" Misha asked. Anaisha looked at Aryan and blushed.

"Th... They were.... Ki... Kissing," Aryan said. "No, kissing. I got see mumy papa kiss. That is not kiss," she said.

"They were umm, making babies," Anaisha said. "There weren't any babies there," Misha asked.

"Ok, we will tell you. But don't tell mummy papa ,ok?" Aryan said. "Aryan!" Anaisha slapped him. "What?" he said.

He looked back at Misha. "They were acting," Aryan said. "ohhh," Aryan and Anaisha sighed. They changed the topic before she started asking more questions...